Ray & Roisin

:video_camera: Archive Videos

4 Likes

are they still aderyn and aylin but with different names?

No different people Ray & Roisin have been seen at Yan & Floras before Roisin is the red headed girl

Is this the girl with red hair and bf place? I think her name is Rosin we just cant get rid of this little boy!

2 Likes

Yeah I assume so with the naming of the apartment and this is them

2 Likes

thought so

2 Likes

They have a large sofa to continue with the camera in the pussy 24 hours, it will surely be a success. :rofl:

1 Like

you just don’t have to do much anymore to be a vhtv not many auditions anymore. they’ll take about anyone! But I do like her. he seems shy. time will tell :slight_smile:

All their apartments seem small in their city so far, or maybe because it’s that they can’t afford bigger units.

If you look at other participants apartments they all seem a standard size, Elliot & Tessa & Montana & Eva are the first ones I think off

By the looks of it, they are signing the contract now.

that was pretty quick movement. I guess thats what the so called interview was about @ Y & F place

I suppose they could move quick especially if this already was their apartment they was currently living in, the equipment became available when A & A’s place was shutdown by the landlord

Seems this camera view could be an issue at times

2 Likes

ok grazie mille…

not sure if they do that. with the price of the cam etc.

1 Like

and we have the peace of … aderin this useless guy is everywhere

Very hot couple. could this be another C & C . keep the reds on a roll I would imagine shes a naughty one :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

very nice :heart_eyes: :heart:

he’s squeezing the Charmin :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Are they new at vhtv? I’m asking cause there are so many faces that I’m already lost…

1 Like