Rachel & Ross

You just don’t know how much pal, i am at my wits end, never paid much attention to my wits before :laughing:

I read 86 (only 86) as offline due to having been banned. consequently, offline permanently.

I just renewed for 3 months. If I had only known Rachel would be gone I would not wasted my money. She was my favorite and the best on VH.

That wasn’t his post. He just shared a link to Jabba’s post. You can tell because it has his avatar just to the left of “Offlist”. You can also tell by clicking on “Offlist”.
:smiley: :smiley:

jabbeth made a mistake saying realm 86 is banned but they are not thats why its their twice

1 Like

Was not my mistake. Actually the message from support was not clear. :wink:

1 Like

It’s back online :slightly_smiling_face:

I am very happy to see your smiling face again. You are the main reason I subscribe to V/H. Missed you very much from an mature Texas Cowboy.

Lady with sexy butt shooting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Where’s Ross? we’re all missing him :cry: :cry:(especially @robwin :shushing_face:) :rofl:

I think Rachel’s photographer friend set the lighting and camera up with us in mind . Thank you. He did seem to spend a few seconds looking though from the back seeing what the view was like . Well it was good of course. It is always good of Rachel.

Regrettably it, and he was in the way when she jilled herself offf later

2 Likes

Rachel need New boy Friend :ok_hand::heart:

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a big cat. Was she as___p?

I would hazard a guess that Ross is gone for good as he has been MIA for at least 6 weeks now. Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

He’s at the World Cup :soccer: :wink:

Probably supporting Germany, oh oops, he seems to have s__t out there but don’t tell Jabs :laughing:

I can inform you he says he’s supporting Senegal for some reason :man_shrugging: :grin: :senegal:

Ahahaha I am good. I just wished we would have scored three own goals on purpose in the last minutes to send Spain home too :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: