Rachel & Ross

Thanks for your amazing contribution to the topic at hand.

Excuse me, he comes in out of nowhere and calls me a troll and tells you to ignore me. You think thatā€™s less worse then me telling him to go fuck himself in repsonse? Seriously! He deserves it for calling me that.

Of course it is the same guy. Just canā€™t decide which account to use for trolling

The topic at hand is where the line is when it comes to sharing outside content for Rachel and Ross. Letā€™s talk about that.

Off topic and insulting. But no one calls you a troll that should be ignored. Whereā€™s Jabbath? Nope, heā€™s perfectly fine with it cause itā€™s directed at me.

Okayā€¦ you want a serious discussion. Tell me why I cant give a link to Rachels OF or MV after I asked about it here? Is it a problem for her privacy and VHTV? :s___py:

I was commenting about the topic at hand and then as usual incoming attacks on me begin. I defend myself and then I get attacked more. In the end I get left holding the bag and then right on schedule vhtv punishes me. Iā€™m kinda sick of it actually.

We wish you a pleasantā€¦ s___p. Really, why you start that?

Please show me where vhtv or the tenants told you it was ok to post outside content?

Are you a perpetual troll then? I reckon you are. I havenā€™t been here long, but i would put money on you being one, even before searching for evidence.

Sorry makes no sense.

Of course he is. He even admitted it himself some days ago.

Pleas just go away youā€™re not commenting on the topic at hand.

Thatā€™s right I said we all are trolls, even you.

So boy, do you buy Rachelā€™s video? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is this also Amy that had us feeling sorry because she couldnā€™t get a sex change?

I guess so yes :rofl:

Look the other way, dude!

Yes, that is better.

2 Likes

Still early on this sunday morning, but Iā€™m already getting in the x-mas mood.

2 Likes

Hahaha when I used to do photography as a hobby, I once bent so awkwardly that I put my back out. I was down and out for a fortnight. :joy::joy::joy::joy: