Rachel & Ross

They know about it better than you can imagine yourself. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually no they donā€™t. Having spoken to many tenants I can tell you that many of them are quite navie about this sort of thing.

Really? You spoke with Rachel or Ross? Or other tenants?

Better of this useless chat go and buy some videos from Rachel)) I think she will be glad. Support the girl. Not only voyeurists(hard word) stalkersā€¦ if you like any model you will try to find more her videos, photos, socials media etcā€¦ its absolutely normal. Just not to try to bull her or him be patience and kind, support as you can. I agree with you. Many people cant make a line between real life and perfomans( as VHTV) so they destroy models life. Thats bad. Anyway is a part of a life. And most of tenans understanding that and agree with that.

Vhtv and ultimately the tenant has to be the ones to draw the line. Just because a tenant may have an internet trail doesnā€™t mean that they want it to be broadcasted on these forums. Iā€™m sure that Rachel doesnā€™t care, but thatā€™s for her to declare, not to be assumed in advance. This has always been the general rule for the sake of privacy, but perhaps all that has changed and itā€™s a free for all to post any stalker finds we want.

1 Like

You are so boring. Did I leaked her privacy? Did I do anything to reveal her?

He is just a troll. Do not bother with himā€¦

Yeahā€¦ Iā€™m a oldfag user, but sometimes Iā€™ve hooking on that.

So rude, babeā€¦

Just flag it as inapprobriateā€¦ :wink:

Anyway what I want to say. VHTV is not the one site where tenants performed. Most of them working on camsites, making photos and videos for another paysites, have accounts on clips-for-sale sites, fan sites as OF. Why not? Its totaly work for all. Do you like model? Watch her(or him) on VHTV, watch her(or him) another sites, buy her(or him) clips and subs on her(or him) socials. Motivate them for bigger things. Cheers!

Line is in your brain. Enough?

No itā€™s not itā€™s up to vhtv to decide.

OOOkayā€¦ Did you learning any math in your life?

Just ignore him. All the off topic stuff will get moved anyways as it has nothing to do with that topic hereā€¦

Yes, it 100% does! Itā€™s about whether or not itā€™s ok to share outside content about Rachel and Ross in particular, but also on a larger scale. Go away! No one asked you to interfere.

Let me see, are you really understand what is a line? Is it straight or round or curved? jabbath1987, let me feed a trollā€‹:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Are you related to Perris? If not, you should be.

Itā€™s not possible for YOU to have a rational conversation with ANYONE. You are always confrontational and argumentative. You need to chill big time.

Have a nice day! And yesā€¦ dont use words as ā€œassholeā€ in your conversation. We didnā€™t use such rude words. Be patience.