Rachel & Ross

It’s creepy

Rachel doesnt seem to want to have sex with Ross, at least the few times I have tried to watch…

1 Like

the rare times when there is a real relationship (very, very rare) it is with a protection and we understand why. That’s why I say she deserves someone who can really make her happy. She will know I hope the great love and not a love friendship as currently.

1 Like

And that is you? The guy she deserves?

I don’t know, i don’t have this pretention, it’s trying to know…you have to be two in a relationship. After what I say…I am aware that what she is experiencing corresponds very well to her and … I am who to give my opinion on what is good for her or not…but I still feel that it is a shame to be with someone that we suck, that we masturbate and in return… rare penetration…a few caresses but nothing enjoyable. As I said they have a good complicity and if that’s enough…it’s good! But for having experienced this type of relationship… it may stop at some point. I have now gone around the subject.

I think Rachel is smart enough to understand, that certainly what I say in public is not necessarily joyful to read, but that there is some truth. I would only ask that I be able to know her better, without necessarily wanting more.

Unfortunately, I’ll never get the chance to talk to her.

1 Like

Well when I saw her last night in bed I thought winter had suddenly arrived as she had on what looked like shorts, probably pants as well and what looked like quite a thick top. As you say she seems to have completely altered from when she first arrived when she was nearly always naked, not even any pantys.

yes it’s probably the reason, that’s what i think too. but I find that very brutal even in terms of attitude. Normally it is not because it is cold that couples completely cut their sexuality. there are just no/more desires

1 Like

I wouldnt make any assumptions about their relationship based on 2-3 days without sex. They have obviously been a couple for a long time so I think they know what they’re doing. People on this forum and CC always try to make a crisis out of every relationship based on small things. Also we dont know what they are talking about so its only guesses.

body language brings out truth many times…

2 Likes

Maybe so but we can only comment on what we see and interpret those thoughts, rightly or wrongly.

you are right…

Thats fair, but who knows… Maybe she’s just not in the mood right now. Doesnt have to be anything.

2 Likes

Chemistry between the couple…

2 Likes

Who knows it may just be her red week :roll_eyes:

great point…

1 Like

If they aren’t fucking 24/7 it’s because they have some problems… or one of them cheated … or they aren’t a real couple

Seems quite obvious :grin:

Yep if she doesnt have a cock inside of her full-time something is fishy for sure.

and the cock gets enjoyment too

Ross

2 Likes

He did do more, well I never did check that far ahead. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes