Rachel & Ross

very good she is her friend? this apartament is one of the good fun

Enjoyed watching these good Friends , bur please fix your kitchen clock , smile

Nobody will take care of kitchen clock when there is a LOT of homebrew wine on the table :rofl:

No, she is her mother.

1 Like

Yes, more from her needed!

1 Like

I agree, she is one of the finest girls on VHTV and takes good care of him, at least two times a day and she has her needs, seeing her taking care of herself. And wow, that moment in the kitchen with her girlfriend, wow, would be nice to see more of that,

3 Likes

Yeah would be nice to see that.:+1: Thought she was not well the other day as she started wearing clothes :rofl: gorgeous bod though.

1 Like

Они мне нравятся больше всего свой, откровенностью, естественностью и не наигранностью !!! Если они читают эту тему , у меня только одно желание пусть Дама воспользуется грушей спринцовкой после секса , она у нее стоит с бокале под раковиной в ванной… Еще раз скажу это лучшая пара.!!!

Why? :upside_down_face:

Просто очень интересно посмотреть, не просто так же она у нее там стоит в бокале…

Always been dazed why they sleep in head-to-toe position. Usually, people who are not in relationship sleep this way.

3 Likes

Like many on this site, I guess he is more her fuck buddy in a complicated relationship rather than normal romantic relationship. Or maybe someone is snorer :sleeping: :sleeping:

Yeah i have questioned that,really queer, never seen anyone sleep that way before…

Maybe they like to smell each others feet? :rofl: :crazy_face:

Yuk, that’s gross :crazy_face:

I knew you will like that thought :rofl:

What are you inferring pal, i bloody hate feet they always look so bloody ugly :rofl:

By the way just to change the subject briefly, in the message pop up emoji’s there isn’t a thank you one? would be nice though i suppose the thumbs up serves nearly the same purpose.?

1 Like

Always thought the thumbs up is the thank you one

1 Like

Yeah ok no probs.:+1:

1 Like

think you need chill m8 lol

2 Likes

What you want to say? lol

1 Like