Quo vadis VHTV in 2024?

Eine Schande für VHT dass die nicht mal Stellung nehmen oder was dazu sagen . Die wissen dass wir recht haben deswegen sind die auch so still peinlich :-1:

Vhtv has always been this way and it was not this boring before i just think a lot of the women participants this year have worked out a way to earn enough money to be comfortable without taking any risks.

I’ve never seen it like this before; I was just thinking a minute ago I need to take a hiatus and probably come back in a few months when they have a new sense of direction, as it’s just a lot of sitting around doing nothing going on.

Seeing the sex is a part of it, but it lacks fun, interaction, parties and normality.

I am not going to bash and be negative, but it’s not giving what it used to; not sure whose shoulders it falls on, but thanks for opening up dialogue.

Now, I need to pee!

1 Like

I think that summary is right. Looking at some of the realms the participants seem to be disinterested and just sitting around without any sense of purpose.

1 Like

Like if I wanted to see cam girls, I’d pay for that. I am not here to see that; I came for the voyeurism. To me, it is two separate markets.

I’ve seen others defending the tenants before that they need to make more money. Fair enough, get a regular job. When you come home from work, people will be tuning in in droves. Camming & Voyeurism doesn’t sit hand in hand IMO!

1 Like

Still waiting for a statement from @VHTV_James or @kaya

1 Like

Unfortunately, company statements on future plans are beyond my scope :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

So I guess we have to wait for VHTV? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Whoever decides on the new participants needs to up their interview game. If the potential newbies were either already or committed to being in “the lifestyle” , then each couple/group (no singletons) would bring with them an already established group of like-minded friends. Thus ensuring continuing material for “voyeurs” and also fresh b___d into VHTV. The leadership group need to be seen to set an example (as well as interviewing robustly) so that newbies understand what is required.

Ich habe eine Frage,damit ich es richtig verstehe.
VHTV bezahlt das Geld an die Manager und die verteilen es auf die Wohnungen?

Yes that is how it works.

1 Like

das ist dann moderne Zuhälterei.Ich weiß nicht wie es in anderen Ländern ist,bei uns hier ist es Verboten

Solange es so funktioniert wird sich nichts ändern

Why don’t you shut up if you have no clue about how things work at all?

Entschuldigen sie bitte,ich werde auch nicht unhöflich.Weil ich manche Dinge nicht WEiß,Frage ich ja

Sie haben das Thema aufgemacht,damit sich etwas verbessert

Doesn’t surprise me, YOU SHOULD BE FLAGGED FOR THAT IGNORANT COMMENT.

Er hat nur gefragt , jeder hat seine eigene Meinung . Aber wenn ich ehrlich bin die Hintergründe wie alles abläuft würde mich auch interessieren.

I think it’s basically none of our business as it’s VHTV’s business internals.

Ja stimmt auch wieder . Mich interessiert mehr , wie wird man Teilnehmer ? Wie finde ich ein Manager ? Verdienen die Teilnehmer mit klicks oder nicht usw.