Question from a new comer

why is it that people feel the need to point out the smaller sizes of blokes dicks?
Ans also why people find it necessary to mock the amount of partners participants have?

It seems you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.
We are all here because we enjoy watching people on cameras, whether that be fucking sucking cooking or cleaning thats why we watch.
Someone said on a thread recently “he’s got a small cock so DP wont be difficult”
yes he may not be hung like a donkey but he is the one with his dick in her ass not you?

And if participants didnt fuck about like insane rabbits on a caffine rush we would soon get bored.

11 Likes

My thoughts on this: each of us has a preconceived attitude towards many things. And only very few are able to think about other people without prejudice… and that is what we get to read here

with or without light, with a big or small cock, just one partner or dozens, always at home with a pussy cam, or more often outside the apartment… actually it shouldn’t matter, and we should show all participants the same respect, if only for the fact that they live the way they do and we can watch.
but unfortunately that’s just a theory/wish, although it should be a matter of course…

8 Likes

As a Tenant, thanks to both you guys

4 Likes

Why you don’t accept messages

Like I said many times before I enjoy everything about VHTV :100: from dancing cooking showering having parties playing games and of course the hot action is a bonus for me I will always show respect to the participants and to forum members on here it doesn’t matter to me what they do it’s up to them we can watch it or don’t

i still think you should workout nude though xxx

1 Like