Purgatorium đŸ’©

No one should until there are rules placed that they shouldn’t post in other topics. People really have a hard time with the open forum free for everyone to post wherever they want concept. :wink:

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Fair enough, but if you find like i did this morning your notification box full with reactions from Kay and Studio90 then go and check what was about to see that they are in different topics and also to see the pics with Nena he posted in D&K topic advertising the threesome they did, will you say the same, that is fine?

Taking one part of my comment out of context is you being a:

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

i dont give a s__t

U r still here
. Go and attend Lyla and Wayne’s marriage
:sweat_smile::joy:

No one is saying that is fine

Wait
. Mohrchi is typing
:sweat_smile::joy::joy: and will save John pussy u can see he and John on forum one after another they are in relationship :sweat_smile:

Well, let’s see the rules

Klei mi am Mors

Keep it tidy

look who is explaining rules
.:joy::joy:

most of those rules get broken everyday. you are breaking a rule right now :joy::joy:

Usnw

P7Dw2A

Are you _____ my guy?? I already said that spam which they did and them posting in other topics is NOT mutually exclusive. They can do one without the other. If they do not post spam in other topics they will not be breaking the rules, if they do, they will. This goes for everyone

Sorry about this and please move it on the s__thole but i STILL like your avatar pic :cry::cry::cry:

news chameleon GIF by NowThis

If my posts are being moved here, I will simply delete them as if they were never written.

I have done that with the ones that have suddenly appeared here today.

You don’t have to do that. This is where everything is moved that would have been better left unwritten, but since it’s here now, let it rest in peace. It’s sometimes quite funny to read what we all sometimes write together as nonsense.

Well my point was, I don’t feel what I wrote was nonsense so as it has been treated as such by moving it here (and yes I will admit it was off topic but that all it was) then I will delete it. Far less effort doing that, than there was writing it in the first place!

@Mohrchi I was being serious with what I said just now but I am sorry, it was just me having a rant.