Purgatorium šŸ’©

Like right now. Lina_O is in a private and you can watch via the vhtv cameras. Seems like thatā€™s the point of this place. Unfortunately, from what I can tell, anyone who would care enjoy that sort of fun isnā€™t given a lot encouragement in the face of so much complaints.

@jabbath1987 why are you moving my on topic comments?

Not everything has to appeal to everyone and itā€™s ok to voice your displeasure. I like your solid red dot avatar. Thatā€™s cool!

Can watch the private show now. I like her, but I think she can go a whole lot further feminizing herself. She needs a much better bra and that posture girl! Come on now! Work on that. :kiss:

Thereā€™s a guy s___ping on the floor in the kitchen. That must suck. Poor guy.

What is your freaking problem? Leave me alone.

You donā€™t even like this place or the people in it.

the person is annoying but moving every post here is just c___dish and a___e of power

Thank you. Geez! How come none of the other moderators do this? Why only him? Major issues with this guy. Fuckn A!

Why am I annoying? How so?

Maybe if I bash Flora for being a sex slave owner Iā€™ll fit in. Funny how thatā€™s acceptable speech on this forum. Seems very clear that this forum needs a more objective and neutral moderator. Itā€™s way too one sided here. Power to him, but probably not so much for the site itself. Guess thatā€™s the trade off they are willing to accept. Jabbath1987 Iā€™ll be happy to put you on ignore and leave you alone if you do the same for me. Iā€™m not breaking any rules. Leave me alone.

You are just salty because all your crazy off topic posts get moved to the :poop:-hole.

they are also moving on topic posts to there

1 Like

Blocked from responding in the s__thole so here. Salty? On topic comments are getting shoved here out of pure spite. Curious what you would do under such a circumstance?

Seeing that all your posts get moved here if I were you, I would stop fighting it and make yourself at home. :wink:

That wouldnā€™t bother me so much, but I canā€™t even do that apparently. Does everyone else have this 30 min limitation too or am I special?

Please wait 30 minutes between posts in this topic

Yup, see you in 30 minutes. :wave: I think the implementation of the 30 minute post restriction to this thread is a special thank you gift given to all of us for all of the hard work you have been doing on this forum.

Why did you delete your post?? Itā€™s already in the :poop:-hole. There is no place else to move it from here. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cause I figured Ive already said enough. Iā€™m kind of done with all that bulls__t. Cause thatā€™s all it is. I think Iā€™m right about what I think of it, but talking about it doesnā€™t do any good. They rule here and they always will.