Purgatorium šŸ’©

Many people has commented and u can listn sound of sniffing tooā€¦:upside_down_face: they used silver foil water and stool

Dear oh dear, so one person jumps off a cliff and you are going to follow them? The post has been reported for moderationā€¦ As stupid comments like that can affect peopleā€™s lives.

Iā€™m not stupid and I m not following anyone i saw thatā€¦ at first I commented after that someone asked for proof then other users said they listened sound of sniffing like meā€¦

I just want to give them warning to stop otherwise something bad will happenā€¦.

You really need to act your age and be more responsible.

If you see it then collect evidence and report it to support as we have already had one person die the other day and we donā€™t need anyone else going that wayā€¦!!!

Well this is not the place to do it in some random post is itā€¦

1 Like

Fixed it for you. :wink: :joy:

I am responsible person thatā€™s y m writing hereā€¦ so that what happened in other realm because of d__gsā€¦. :cry: No other realm have to deal with same problemsā€¦. As a person I care for themā€¦. it hurts when I m seeing someone sufferingā€¦.:cold_sweat: I canā€™t avoid now itā€™s serious issue and they should take action for thatā€¦:pray:t2:

I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on in this thread atm. I just popped in and saw the comment which I turned into a joke to tease you a little bit. I need a second to get caught up to speed.

1 Like

Itā€™s okayā€¦. I understand m here commenting about realm who are using d__gsā€¦:confused:in their secret roomā€¦

This comment doesnā€™t make much sense. I have no idea what silver foil and stool means.

If this is true you should report the incident to support. If it happens again, you should record it as proof and report the incident again to support. You should also message a mod like @jabbath1987 or @anon31605929 right as it is happening so they can see for themselves.

A warning wonā€™t help them if they are dead. Something that serious should be reported right away to support and to mods.

Well, you have accomplished that. Going forward if it happens again, you should report the incident to support and to the mods right away. Itā€™s the best and fastest way to help them.

Thatā€™s all I have for you bud. Now can we get back to talking about hidden toilet cams please?? :wink: :poop: :toilet:

Are they taking spectators? Iā€™d like to see Torey jump off a cliff :rofl: :rofl:

Looking at my own house Iā€™d have 4 mystery rooms as you guys call them :thinking: Me myself I call them cupboards, you know a place for storing stuff you donā€™t use often :grin:

They are using it for d__g s__tsā€¦. N itā€™s serious matterā€¦. I canā€™t make fun of itā€¦ I m already sad and hurtā€¦:cry: whatever happened in the past because of thisā€¦.:pray:t2: I canā€™t see another victimā€¦:confused:

Torey, for the last time this must stop as you are making serious accusations against participants without any substantiated proof and in some countries, there are serious legal ramifications for what you are saying.

I strongly advise you to drop it and not reply, and if you see d__gtaking then report it as does no good just spouting off in a random post.

The trouble is that hardly anyone can take you seriously as you have a long history of saying such bad things against participants, but this is a whole new serious level and you need to understand that you cannot make accusations like this without substantiating them first.

Thatā€™s the last I am going to say on this and any further communication if you persist in this will come from VHTV themselves.

1 Like

Okay I will report to vhtv thanksā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t agree more and all that off topic s__t should get moved somewhere else.

You want to do the honours?

Leave it to you this time. I am about to go out nowā€¦

I donā€™t wanna get sent to the A-hole :sob:

I liked this place better when it was titled Gossip and off topic posts aka the A-hole :poop: Who was the party pooper that changed the title of the forum topic. :face_with_monocle: :triumph: :sob: :sob: :sob:

It was you who said they didnā€™t want to go there so to cater for your sensitivities I changed it to a warmer friendly topic header for you. :slight_smile: And you knew that I changed it, so stop being silly. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: