Purgatorium đŸ’©

I UNDERSTAND THAT IF HE DIDT COVER THE ROOM, HELP UKRAINE WITH SOMETING AAA YOURE NOT AN OBSESSIVE, ARE HERE OUT OF PITY? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess it takes all sorts.

I did, unlike you I live in Poland and we are well aware of what is going on right now and we have a Ukrainian woman who is living with us now as she was alone, for the last five days we have been collecting money to buy a coach to make twenty trips to pick up these people from the border and believe me it isn’t a pretty site seeing families ripped apart.

We are constantly doing things day and night to help in this region, now I will ask you, what are you doing except moaning that you cannot see a poor girl naked?

Je suis pas d’accord sur tout Tony est gentil mais je pense que c’est un grand trouillard il n’est pas prĂȘt Ă  dĂ©fendre son pays pour moi sous le couvert de peace and love c’est une lopette c’est mon avis

C®est un autre sujet

CŽest un gentleman. Ce nŽest pas un héros. Et je nŽen connais quŽun dans les participants, et je le jui ai dit personnellement.

Maintenant, je ne juge pas les comportements de chacun dans une telle situation que je nŽai pour lŽinstant pas personnellement vécu.

Cordialement

1 Like

tony une grosse LOPETTE

So a couple of days ago I was called a troll for calling out the war hero Leo not defending his country. My comment were even moved to another forum Yesterday following an argument between Bella and Leo she even had to knock on the bedroom door to gain access. She is part of the house Then today it looks like he wants to fight everyone except Russia so much that Bella, Tony and the new girl have left. I really hope the pussies that defended him are happy or are you going to defend him again. Do not mention the war as he is not involved in fighting for his country. He is a control freak and Bella you deserve so much much and need the strength to leave him. Also I will ask why Tony is not fighting as in a lot of countries band people act as stretcher bearers in war.

1 Like

You really talk s__t. Explain why it is trash when you do not like the comments. You really need to look at your previous comments when you don’t like what someone says it is trash and you are a F–king JOKE

Because we are not part of the In-Crowned. They rule the Rooster

It’s so cute when your post gets thrown out. ukpolska maybe it all started when Mrs. Nuland said the famous phrase

I have no interest in what Americans say as I live in Poland. Try again

And instead of throwing c___dish bullcrap at me enter a debate and try and disprove anything I have said.

not today, later

Going to try and learn some history, good boy, shall be waiting
 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Do you mean Alfred :rofl:?

so it is ok for you to insult but no one else. Is that the case?

You’re full of s__t you lying scumbag.

So I had decided not to add any comment to forums over the last couple of days, but need to now before I take a break from these discussions for a while There are a number of people on these forums who can say what they like, do what they like to anyone they like. However the moment they are challenged or people say something they do not like they are called a TROLL IGNORED and ABUSED (you people know who you are). Some of these have BIG F___KING STREAKs ON THEY BACK but offer support to Ukraine, but believe me the last F–king person they want supporting them on a battlefield is you. Then they say they are with them - Unfortunately you are 1000/500 miles behind them,
Happy for you to delete my comments

Cause they made a deal with the devil. Worse then that they haven’t been paying their fair share into NATO. Instead, they let the American taxpayers fund their defense against the devil while at the same time they were busy making gas pipeline deals with the devil. Trump nailed their asses on this point. See for yourself.

@jabbath1987 Why did you do this? It is about as on-topic as it can get. Care to explain?

All-Star No GIF by NBA