Purgatorium đŸ’©

Because it was off topic and it would make no sense to leave it there when I move the one you answered to.

When people agree to appear on VH they are putting themselves for public examination and criticism whether positive or negative.
Now if they don’t like that its just tough s__t, no one has f___ed them to appear publicly it’s soley their own choice with whatever repurcusions.

It should and it will. Don’t bother creating new accounts, I’ll ban them all. We do not enable stalkers here.

Ariela is getting ready quickly again. She eats things very quickly. She’s probably going somewhere and gets ready in 30 minutes. Continue appointments to get over your illness
She also shaved. It must be someone she values. Because Ariela said Seb loves hairy

There is no other participant who makes it clear that he/she has another life outside the house.

Spannung war gestern, sie wird nicht wieder kommen! Bei den beiden wird es nichts mehr geben.

Es sieht aus, als spielen sie wie im Film eine Rolle.

Many of Ariela’s moves are full of mystery. Other participants occasionally respond to what we write, but they do not make any explanations either. This increases speculation.
Ariela and Seb used to write messages. There is only nudity in the house now. Like the last time at Auriel’s house, Ariela’s friend. I guess this house will end up like that house. they are preparing for it

I was just voicing my thoughts. I can’t make everyone happy. I can’t comment here for those and support of them and what they do.

Zur Zeit ist das wohl das seltsamste Haus

No no, we are the weird ones :smiley:. Otherwise, the person who makes love with different people half the day, is now outside the house half the day. At home, she only eats and s___ps. she does not have sex with the person she calls her husband.

Wenn ich das noch richtig in Erinnerung habe, war das Juni

she is out with her halloween fuckfest and he is home; alone wondering why

i was banned the last time i mention his name, but the photographer likes her shaved

If you look at part 1, you will see that she wrote this

It was true until the ring came out and until Auriel’s house, but I don’t think it’s true now.

I can understand their conversation at least a little bit. :wink:

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marica & Shinobu

( deleted for revealing personal information )

Miért kell képmutatónak lenni ? Råkattintasz és låtod a lånyt. Utåna google és mindent megtalålsz.