Purgatorium šŸ’©

and preparations have begun. The weekend starts. I wish you a happy weekend with your lover, Ariela.

1 Like

I wrote it yesterday, but what I wrote didnā€™t come true. I think it was prepared for today. When she s___ps this much, she is usually not at home at night. She either has a night shift or will visit her boyfriends.

I may have used the wrong word because Iā€™m not a native English. You should have understood this very easily from what I wrote before. My thought was in that direction, but I think it will happen today. I usually didnā€™t answer you, but I broke it this once. Take care of yourself

Meanwhile, only they know what is right and what is wrong. If youā€™re not one of the two, you donā€™t know eitheršŸ˜‰

I think that seeing two people who donā€™t talk to each other and Sebastian venting his frustration by masturbating in the living room while Ariela s___ps may be enough to make everyone understand that it would be better to stop commenting and I think that silence is the best thing to give respect to this situation

Of course, he can reply if he wants. like other members. but with respect and rules. I just wanted to point out that I didnā€™t reply because our thoughts disagreed.
I am giving you a one time answer. I donā€™t want it to get longer :hugs:

They have a wonderful relationship :pensive:

1 Like

I just wanted to share. Doesnā€™t something change after every comment you share?
If you have such power, I want have something from you. Write a comment and the house will return to the way it 3 months ago?

She has been sending kisses and videos for about an hour. She went one level further. Where is it shared?

1 Like

While Seb was leaving the house, he said something to Ariela. He closed the door and left. Ariela then quickly opened the door and went to him. They talked something nervously outside. Then, when Ariela came home, she talked to herself for a while. :pensive:
please make things better now

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen Ariela this angry. She is still talking loudly either to someone through the headset or to herself.

She does talk to herself, or it is meant for you all to hear :face_with_monocle:
A Russian translator or forum interpreter is needed to help clear up what is really going on.

I have to say, sometimes seb is so rude to ariela. Just a few seconds ago, she kept trying to kiss him, but was ignored. Thatā€™s hurtful. Two months ago she tried to give him a happy birthday, but again was ignored. Also very hurtful. We all know how chatty she is, and sheā€™ll talk and talk but seb totally ignores her. Thatā€™s not how you treat someone you claim to love. No reason ariela seeks attention outside the house

It looks like they solved the problem temporarily. ariela eating cake. Phones in their hands. normal life was returned.

Thats how they Roll :upside_down_face:

On what planet do you tell me what to do and i obey?

Given the last few days I think they should seriously become aware and disconnect everything. I donā€™t judge but I donā€™t see why they should put their problems in front of everyone like this. Iā€™m only saying this out of the respect I have for them and Iā€™m very sorry to see them like this. Couples argue but when this thing has been going on for a long time like them, the best thing is to become aware of the problem and find a way to resolve it but not in front of a camera.

I was wondering how Ariela stayed at home all weekend. The answer is hidden in the photo

1 Like