Purgatorium đŸ’©

the week end is coming, she has spent time with Seb now to get ready for time with lover

She is going to show off the sexy stockings she wore yesterday. She has a very lucky lover. I feel so sorry for Seb, only 2 kisses :pensive:

Mind your business, guys. I will not enter into your dialogue. I will not ask you what to write. But be respectful. I do not write what I think about you out of respect.

I don’t engage in dialogues anymore. I’m just making my comment. If I don’t like the comment, I just read it and don’t reply. I recommend it as well. I always said. I say again. Since I don’t make my comments about you, I won’t do what you want. The only people who will ask me to correct my comments are Ariela and Sebastian. Take care of yourselves

If you look at the replays, the last sex sessions in this apartment, it was late August the couple Bo and Ubaldo. Sebastian and Ariela, on July 8th, she showed no pleasure.

For the rest, only fake

If I answer, the dialogue will get longer. Take care of yourself

I think it’s very sad. As I said before, they should explain the problem in the apartment, not act like it doesn’t exist. Either the old house was fake or the current house is fake. The house used to be very exciting. Their friends would come and play card games. Now it is clear what will happen throughout the day.

According to what we have watched for months, Seb and Ariela will continue in this roommate mode. Ariela must solve the problem or invite their friends home. She always meets outside. She should host Will and Austin at home. Seb should also call Odette. After what Ariela did so much outside.
So in short, the house should be moving now.

Fantasy,

Would be interesting to group them all in a big house.
It would put an end to this masquerade.

Screens are a marvel of communication. We do not talk anymore. Soon we’ll ask each other to pass the salt by SMS.

How sad

2 Likes

Fotos al pasaporte

2 Likes

Un posible viaje? o trabajo

after observing for a long time in silence without writing I feel like politely expressing a thought. We are spectators of two people with obvious relational and communication problems. There are people in the forum who express dissent right or wrong and I don’t judge and people who defend them by claiming a right that is only theirs if they want to do it. I believe that humanly what was a common entertainment has become something else and I don’t know how right it is to continue showing it to everyone. I’m sorry for this situation but I think Ariela and Sebastian need to think about it seriously. I hope they can fix everything .

I just wanted to describe the climate that has been perceived for some time by looking and reading everyone’s comments but speaking only in general.
I think it’s not important to think about what they do outside the apartment because what happens inside is already sad and should be enough to not go any further.

It’s good that we even talk about these issues. Now the majority accept that there is a problem at home and can express the improvement of the situation at home. They don’t defend everything Ariela and Sebastian do. It seems like there is a minority that says if you don’t like it, change the channel. I am very happy about this

Spent a lot of time with the passport today. Looks like she has plans abroad.

Of course, everyone has their own opinion. but I think. I respect your thoughts.

There is really a big discomfort between them.
Not a single word, glances in the corner.
What an atmosphere.
As some would like, neither of them makes an effort to appease the situation.
I am not a psychologist, but the storm is far from moving away.

1 Like

I would like to correct a mistake on my part.
Tonight Ariela tried several times a rapprochement to Seb.
This one, I should say goujat, totally ignored.
She is now very upset in the living room.
Ariela is sad

Maybe he acted angry because he didn’t want Ariela to do anything outside the house.