Purgatorium đŸ’©

will do
thank-you
you to .

1 Like

I didn’t use any bad words still I got flagged for inappropriate and comments got hidden while many viewers who used bad words I don’t wanna use those words they are still on forum :thinking: may be some technical issues :sweat_smile: :joy:

Thanks for the heads up on behind the veil discourse. Oy

A post was merged into an existing topic: Flora

i know john is protected because he has investments in the site but lets not blow this out of proportion i just replied to a post made by john and then flora. There was no insults or a___e so please stop this nonsense mate. Also the other day when john and mohrchi together tried to provoke me i did not see you

1 Like

I’m not poking him at all. I am only holding him to his words. I do the same to all users, yourself included.

1 Like

OK, you better stop your silly mind games. It’s not entertaining at all.

oh no i am so scared anyway you should put me on ignore mate. Calling him out for making requests to participants when he made a whole topic complaining about other users doing it is not poking at him at all. Have a nice day mate :hugs:

why is @Bluewinner moving posts to the s__thole when @VHTV_James said do not anymore just because i replied to john? i have seen many topics go off topic yet nothing

i see so people can a___e ariela and nothing happens butgod forbid you call out john no wonder this site is going down hill what are a joke you are mate @Bluewinner :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

can you please tell me why bluewinner is targeting me and @NotSeth. @VHTV_James

This comment wants on topic @Bluewinner I was responding directly to Flora on the Flora topic asking for clarification about her comment.

Can you please my original comment back please?

Thank you!

moved that one back.

Hehe @jamesdeenV3 all our comments are horribly out of order now. :sweat_smile:

And
 thats exactly what happened. I thought leaders were meant to do the opposite but anyway like i said is john is protected but certain participants just get a___ed and nothing happens. No wonder i rarely come here anymore

Why this topic is not showing on main forum page anymore :thinking:

who knows mate the whole forum a mess lately

Episode 19 News GIF by The Simpsons

@NotSeth & @jamesdeenV3 could both of you please stop poking @John78. It’s getting silly and tiring to read your c___dish comments trying to provoke his reaction in every topic.

1 Like

your comment is off topic can you please move it to the s__thole please @Bluewinner