Purgatorium šŸ’©

You certainly know better, I have no intention to discuss it, you are always right about everything. Keep up doing a great job at what you do best :handshake:t3:

Our PMs are safe or they are getting leakā€¦.:sweat_smile:

Weak, but to be expected.

OK,Thatā€™s IT :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Iā€™m sending you all the the :poop: :poop: Hole.

:crazy_face:

I have just enough experience to prevent myself from falling into useless flaming. You can pick up somebody else, just please, be civil.

They can see it all and if Jabbath asks, they will tell him. Thatā€™s how it works.

Even civility gets sanctioned here. Just depends on how close they are to Jabbath.

Rule #1. Do not trust any eastern block countries with any bank or credit card details, even if they look to be using US based c/card prosessors. Rule #2. Same as #1 Rule #3. Same as #2

1 Like

Scared Oh No GIF by Boomerang Official This is mazeā€¦.!

Thatā€™s right, Iā€™m making a new topic the :poop: :poop: Hole when it getā€™s to deep for the normal :poop: Holeā€¦

well i use my bank card have done for over 5 years on vhtv i have well over a million pounds sat in my account and ive never been afraid to use my card on the site ,

oh and as a foot note .no begging messages pls . i might be old but im not ferking stupid

Hello, sir, this is IRS calling.

But seriously, RIP your inbox. Youā€™d better not talk about your money in the internet. While we keep your privacy and we donā€™t even have access to our clients payment information, any information of yours in the internet can leave a trace to you in real life.

lol ive had an attempt on my account in the past any money that leaves my account as to pass a 3 step security . but i know you have my best intrest at heart lol

2 Likes

You may think youā€™re not stupid, but you are definitely not as smart as you think you are either.

1 Like

at least i know who i am . say no more ?

Some a simple minded person would say. But ok.

was going to say "ooh you bitch " but then again should it be ā€œooh you BUTCHā€ :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

anyway not here to go tit for tat with anyone . enjoy your day over and out

Go fuck your self! :fu:t3: Have. Nice day. :slightly_smiling_face: