Purgatorium šŸ’©

I think you people have changed and become nothing but librarians, curators for a sex site. Thatā€™s the reason there arenā€™t the kinds of our series posted like I did yesterday. Itā€™s true that jabbath, sparkles, and many many others used to do the exact same thing. Just go back in a year in CamCaps and you can see for yourself. Jabbs didnā€™t get to posting 70k posts by posting just comments and the majority of his and sparkles ranking cam directly from pic reps. I get it, itā€™s fun to live post pics and people used to love it a lot. The main reason jabbath stopped doing it is because he got pissed off at people making fun of him for posting so many for his darling Melissa and so to retaliate he quit. Sparkles quit posting them for completely different reasons. In time they both hijacked the camcaps forum and hid their pic posting in a secret clubs out of public view. At one point jabbath started linking the pics from the club into the public forum and in order to see them you had to bend down before him and get his blessing. I mean he permitted to join his club to see them. Thatā€™s just the truth of the matter.

But, what I want to know is this. How are these galleries supposed to work in a live action setting? Are we expected to save up the pics and then at some later time post a gallery? That seems to miss the whole point and fun of live posting.

As i said elsewhere, rules are for some and not others, depends if you are priviledged :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s so fucking true. This whole forum is really just the jabbathcaps club. So many new people here are just clueless.

Itā€™s a wonder i am still here but have cut down a lot recently as most of the chat is bollocks anyway. :roll_eyes: And reading the same stuff over and over can get a bit monotonous at times.

As i said all ended up in the Gossip topic or s__thole as Jabs likes to call it. :rofl: Welcome all to the s__thole of the VH Forum, good ainā€™t it :rofl: Didnā€™t take long eh Jabs is like a little squirrel and sniffs them all out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

315 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maddy & Rocco

Amy was a flipping drama queen, even her/his comment on leaving VHTV was dramatic. She seemed like a ex employee out for revenge, the most negative person on the forum. She/he could write well hence the often Bulls__t baffle brains syndrome she had on some. I put Amy on ignore on the first day and the forum became so much more enjoyable.

@jabbath1987 stop moving my stuff

Ah leave him alone if it makes him happy and flexing his muscles. :rofl: Even Marcieā€™s joining us now :rofl:

I just checked and the last few comments I made that were put here WERE relevant to their original location and so DO NOT need to have been moved to here.

There must be an error here. I didnā€™t move all that.

lol well he has definitely flexed here :rofl: :joy: i thought jabbs was a girl im confused now

i was not even part of this yet im here lol

Yeah I just moved some off topic stuff and now a lot more his here. Can you please check @VHTV_James

Donā€™t say we got the fucking fairies moving stuff nowā€¦S__ttttt :rofl:
Am sure one of my posts just now has completely vanished :rofl:

Everything but Amy. You sure it was accident? Maybe subconscious :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

guys he have all had our bums smacked and sent here :joy:

Yea it seems so as I answered you but your original comment was gone. Jabbath is having a boring day so determined to piss people off, taking over from Jin of yesterday. :rofl:

I am sure will be fixed soon :joy:

Nah all good. Sorry for the fuzz :wink: