Purgatorium đŸ’©

Classic VHTV.

So which idea do you think you’ll do? I’m guess the later because that’s the safest way to manage it. Yes, of course you’ll get flack for people getting their off topic posts deleted and there will be an undertone of bias, but probably in the long run it will make for a more streamlines forum and maybe once everyone gets the idea that the off topic chatter won’t live long they might not do it so much. The risk is that you may end up with people constantly flagging off topic comments and you’ll have to decide what level of that sort of conversation you’re willing to accept and from whom.

Fail Very Funny GIF

I think you know good and well what you need to do!

unimpressed nene leakes GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

You all should get together and do some paintball shooting. Maybe you all will be friends after that. Might be ending with some blue balls but who cares.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

So curious what you mean by that? Something on topic here?

Dust!

Real Housewives Reaction GIF

I think it hilarious. Come on. Must everyone have fun one way only?

nene leakes reality tv GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

Pitiful! Pretty clear this is @jabbath1987 forum. It is all his and you’re his guest. Have fun his way or else to the fucking s__thole you go. Pitiful! :-1:

I should imagine the owners might! :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t think it is turning out as he was wanting it tbh but not to worry eh :rofl:

For sure I have. How can you doubt me?

I Know Uk GIF by MOODMAN

Ok John, we believe you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back to topic now or I will have to move us :wink: :innocent:

No waiting, just move us to gossip. Just to be fair. :wink:

And there we go

Mel Brooks Falling GIF

Just posting for the sake of posting and sake of it

Gossip eh??? I heard that there are those that watch VHTV in the nude :open_mouth: