Purgatorium šŸ’©

It gets used when people think an apartment is boring the same as saying Zzzzzzzzzzzz Boring

In that context why not, yawning, pissed off etc etc seems quite logical, at least itā€™s more to the point than an image of it scratching itā€™s ass which they often do :laughing:

that right

Great start, buddyā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Hit right in the s__tholeā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perhaps your opinion would carry more weight if you knew what you were talking about my guy. Iā€™m not only a subscriber Iā€™m a Premium Subscriber. I guess you are unaware that you are able to hide your premium badge.

1 Like

Why you gotta go ruin my fun like that. :sob: :wink:

I donā€™t recall asking you!

This user! Iā€™m not a user. Iā€™m a member of this forum. Itā€™s very clear that you are a tyrant and you run this place based on your own personal grievances and friendships. You are biased and unfair. There are plenty of comments in the forums that are off-topic and insulting to the tenants, including your own, and yet you donā€™t do anything about those. The deciding factor is always the same. Is the member in with you or not and if they are not, get ready to be screwed by the forum tyrant.

Exactly my point. Moderation of the forums is based on the mindset of the moderator class of members and Jabbathā€™s personal grievances and whims. Ridiculous! You must be of one mind to belong here or else.

You know what the answer is then Jabbs?

Answer to what, buddy? :wink:

To stop people stirring the s__t (trolling).

Let me guess, more of this!

marching pink floyd GIF

Or maybe more of this.

Tree House Lol GIF by Sunny Bunnies

Oh BTW, hereā€™s another classic example of how certain members have privileges that other members donā€™t. Anyone else who would comment about such a thing would be sidelined, but since itā€™s the good members and even better an operator, it all stays put right where it is. :butterfly:

2 Likes

There really needs to be another emoji for the face palm. Wonder how :fu:t2: would do? This forum needs more Elon and less Jack! :laughing:

Results would be similar to this.

Baseball Fail GIF

But it would be funnier! Itā€™s a forum about a freaking sex site. Geez!

1 Like

You watch how many, the trolls been on the loose again on the L&W and Y&E topics trying to make me to react

I havenā€™t noticed any. How many is it?

Well then maybe the fist emoji would be more appropriate. :fist_right: