Purgatorium đŸ’©

Friends Tv GIF

:raising_hand_man:t2:

You touched me in my bathing suit area because you said I was a good boy and good boys deserve special prizes. :cry:

Don’t you all realize how silly all this s__t is that you’re breaking your heads about??

Do you even remember why???

This “club” here is worse than 10 kindergartens together.

VHTV should do an ID check here and kick everyone under 18 out.

And your parents should lock away your PC, laptop and mobile phone for 5 years until you are mature enough to do something sensible with them!

1 Like

Yup, it’s great entertainment. :smiley:

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

Fall Over In The Face GIF by Major League Soccer She is most hypocrite girl on forum

:smirk:

john liking this like he didnt start all of this by reacting to comment i made to leolerenzo which i never mentioned john

In other words, the light was on, but nobody was home today. What a great day at VHTV this was

be proud you caused all of this then tried acted like the victim

You right my friend, i did all the comments today on my own, logging in all the members accounts and posted here. Well, again you confirmed that there’s not much between the ears over there

Life on VHTV must be soo boring without Realm86
 luckily because of this we now have a designated off-topic police officer. Congrats for the new role

you started it i made this comment to leolorenzo because he a___ed torey for posting a screenshot but ignored everyone else posting the same screenshots in the sabrina topic and i was going to leave it at that

for some reason you decide to reply clearly looking for argument and it escalated from there

1 Like

i was other realms i just dont get obsessed and screenshot every single thing

Thank you for confirming that you have full time joined ToreyK team. He needs some lawyers tbh as he’s more than few fries short of a happy meal

The trouble with you is, that you look intelligent
 but joining that team
hmmm makes me feeling justified to ask what’s your favourite flavour of crayon

You have left this topic twice now today, yet you keep coming back. You most really like it here. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

you are calling me a c___d when you post like a teenage girl

Well, with BigJ i have a “special” relationship :wink: :wink: We love each other very much

I like you, that’s why i keep coming back. I love to see that the wheel is rolling but the hamster is dead :wink: :wink: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

you post like this and had the audacity to call me a c___d wheres your shame woman

Did we have fun today or not?

1 Like

Sounds like you want BigJ to give you his BigD. :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: