Purgatorium 💩

Obviously it was you who started it by saying I am the idiot. You don’t know who I am, where I live, what I do, how I have helped people (particularly in Ukraine since February last year) and how much of a contributor I am here. I don’t take part in much chat here for this particular realm because I have better things to watch (MY OPINION) but if you make an effort to ‘‘LOOK AROUND’’ at other topics here I think you’ll find the current war in Europe is very well discussed and covered by me and many other respected members / contributors.

I don’t care if you are sitting there with your cock in your hand every night watching what Henry gets up to… it is none of my business and good luck to you and enjoy. But ‘‘DO NOT’’ judge me or anyone else just because YOU THINK everyone should think like you. Everyone here is equal otherwise you really do need to fuck off.

@jabbath1987 Normally I would agree with you and work this out privately but ‘‘NO’’ not this time. Lets all publicly see how we resolve things on VHTV forums as a public example and how it should be done. :wink: :+1: