Purgatorium đŸ’©

Some a simple minded person would say. But ok.

was going to say "ooh you bitch " but then again should it be “ooh you BUTCH” :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

anyway not here to go tit for tat with anyone . enjoy your day over and out

Go fuck your self! :fu:t3: Have. Nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

will do
thank-you
you to .

1 Like

I didn’t use any bad words still I got flagged for inappropriate and comments got hidden while many viewers who used bad words I don’t wanna use those words they are still on forum :thinking: may be some technical issues :sweat_smile: :joy:

Thanks for the heads up on behind the veil discourse. Oy

A post was merged into an existing topic: Flora

i know john is protected because he has investments in the site but lets not blow this out of proportion i just replied to a post made by john and then flora. There was no insults or abuse so please stop this nonsense mate. Also the other day when john and mohrchi together tried to provoke me i did not see you

1 Like

I’m not poking him at all. I am only holding him to his words. I do the same to all users, yourself included.

1 Like

OK, you better stop your silly mind games. It’s not entertaining at all.

oh no i am so scared anyway you should put me on ignore mate. Calling him out for making requests to participants when he made a whole topic complaining about other users doing it is not poking at him at all. Have a nice day mate :hugs:

why is @Bluewinner moving posts to the shithole when @vhtv said do not anymore just because i replied to john? i have seen many topics go off topic yet nothing

i see so people can abuse ariela and nothing happens butgod forbid you call out john no wonder this site is going down hill what are a joke you are mate @Bluewinner :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

can you please tell me why bluewinner is targeting me and @NotSeth. @VHTV

This comment wants on topic @Bluewinner I was responding directly to Flora on the Flora topic asking for clarification about her comment.

Can you please my original comment back please?

Thank you!

moved that one back.

Hehe @jamesdeenV3 all our comments are horribly out of order now. :sweat_smile:

And
 thats exactly what happened. I thought leaders were meant to do the opposite but anyway like i said is john is protected but certain participants just get abused and nothing happens. No wonder i rarely come here anymore

Why this topic is not showing on main forum page anymore :thinking: