Puking Girls

Ok I’m not one that can find or post the videos but here maybe if I did this right anyone else can post them just like the guy does in those similar topics

1 Like

IMHO, this one is beyond the limit

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot but getting excited while a girl is throwing up is something beyond my imagination…

1 Like

Ok that’s enough! I didn’t ask for a debate and didn’t need all the other reactions. If @WC_Chiffonier can make sections for the other two things peeing and pooping girls stop bitching at me

tu es un taré avec des idée sans valeurs humaines.

1 Like

You’re not understanding

I’m no worse than you or the participants or anybody else on here. Simply posting the topic that’s it

1 Like

Sorry, but I also lack any understanding of THIS topic.
The topic with girls pooping is no longer borderline, but far beyond it. But you seem to want to surpass it…

1 Like

Just so we are clear on this, I did not start those other threads, I just joined in because I like it.
But if you don’t like something on here, other threads are available…

2 Likes

That’s kinda what I was trying to say

1 Like

This is going down hill now. Pissing, s__tting, cameras up vaginas now puking what next.

Nothing will be so stop it. The topic is there in case somebody happens to want to post

What a load of rubbish. If you wanna see crap like that go and look at it somewhere else.