Problem with paying for subscription

НЕВОЗМОЖНО ПРОДОЛЖАТЬ КУПИТЬ 30 ДНЕЙ, ЧТОБЫ НЕ ВИДИТЬ НИЧЕГО НА НИЧЕГО Я СТАРЫЙ КЛИЕНТ ЭТО БЫЛО ТО, ЧТО ВЫ НЕ МОЖЕТЕ НИЧЕГО ПОСМОТРЕТЬ ОТ ОДНОГО к ОДНОМ СПАСИБО

I’m sending you links for Premium/Standard memberships if you want to make a purchase with PayPal as you did earlier. Or you can just make a purchase with card or BitCoin with our payment page

1 Like

Its to bad you dont have (ideal) for payment method.

Unfortunately we have only got SOFORT yet

So your working on it?

It depends on our payment services providers. Verotel kindly implemented SOFORT so there’s a hope we’ll get iDeal once too :wink:

1 Like

You may be able to pay with iDEAL via PayPal. Please give PayPal payment option next time and let us know if iDEAL is offered there for you.

1 Like

I just wish American Express was available to use without going through paypal cost a little bit more using paypal

1 Like

The problem with the American express is not us, but the American express. They stated that they do not process payments to the adult industry, nor do they process them. Personally, I think this is hypocrisy, but you, as a client, can only vote with money.

2 Likes

If you can’t use a personal credit card, I highly recommend buying a VISA debit card and pay using PayPal. Discreet and easy really. The only part that really sucks is that you have to pay money to get the VISA debit card. It’s not much, but it still sucks.

I tried that and it didn’t work

1 Like

I can’t pay with SOFORT and I always used it :(( I don’t have paypal and no credit card, it was the only way for me :frowning:

Why don’t you offer paysafecard as a means for paying the subscription? It would accomodate all people who want to remain really anonymous.

A few days ago I extended my subscription for another year via PayPal. There were also difficulties at first because I was redirected to the SegPay site and SegPay was not available at the moment. I then tried again a few hours later and everything went smoothly. :+1:

We may take this into consideration, thanks. But to accommodate people who really want to be anonymous, we accept payments via BTC.

Thanks for your reply. But I am not a computer freak and BTC is really too complicated for me. I would appreciate very much if you would consider paysafecard. Up till now I did only two 3-day-subscriptions. With paysafecard I would certainly subscribe for a longer period.

Hi, do you have same experience like me pls.?
I tried to pay using my Visa card and Verotel is not accepting the payment. Card is active and enough funds on the account. First subscription was succesfull one month ago, but now rejected. I have subscribed to other site using CCBill and this payment method is working for me.
Any idea to help please?

Did you try Support & Members Help | Voyeur House TV Support ?

I checked it. Your payment is being declined by bank. You’d better contact your bank and ask them directly about your payment to Verotel. There is no need to tell you’re paying for VHTV to them as transaction is just your bank <-> Verotel.

I will try, thanks for advice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like