Posts translation is back

I thought so, too, at first, but this one only has 3 emojis, and regular characters, like exclamation marks, shouldn’t matter, at all.

I use 3 emojis many times, of course, I have no way of knowing if the globe shows up on those posts.

What browser do you use?

I use ‘Edge’ for ALL VHTV related things (forum and main site). For forum translations, just right click if the globe fails to show up and click on the option to translate the entire page.

No idea if it works like that with other browsers as VHTV have made it virtually impossible for easy use of their ‘services’ in anything other than ‘Edge’…at least for me.

Quite frankly, even ‘Edge’ is STILL impossible to use for certain things such as deletion of posts (the red rubbish bin icon simply refuses to work).

They definitely NEED to carry out a MAJOR overhaul of browser functionality, of that there is no doubt whatsoever.

Thanks for that info. I use Firefox on an Android phone, so there’s no right click available.

I do, however, have two other translation apps installed; DeepL and Microsoft Translate, so I’m not stuck if the globe doesn’t show up. It’s quicker with the globe. I just thought it very weird that it only happens with Kacey’s posts.
:+1: :+1:

Sorry, these seem to be related to your personal case or preferences only, as our viewers & subscribers use variety of browsers & OSes across VHTV Services. I can confirm everything works perfectly using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.

Here are the top most popular browsers our viewers use to access VHTV Projects:

Position Browser
1 Chrome
2 Safari
3 Firefox
4 Edge
5 Opera
6 Samsung Internet
7 Android Webview

Considering Microsoft Edge uses the same engine Google Chrome does (Chromium), these two should have close to 0 differences in terms of rendering & core functionality.

Well I can confirm it most certainly does not (and NEVER has)!!!

See my previous remark about deletion of posts. It does NOT work with ‘Edge’ or ‘Chrome’.

You would need to make a screen recording in order for us to investigate and help you. I cannot diagnose the problem based on your reports as this problem is not reproducing on my end.

I know users delete their posts as per allowed deletion limits successfully using different browsers.

With Edge, deleting posts is no problem for me. I can’t judge Chrome because I don’t use the browser.

Here is my posting in Edge…