[POLL] Choose our new Forum Leaders

I disagree with them too but they never flagged a post of mine.

Sorry to hear that, as Jabs has said if people abuse the system then there should be repercussions for them.

I think itā€™s more of my harsh language that hurts their feelings :joy::joy::joy: not my fault that they are sensitive to criticism when they are trying to be simple ignorant bullies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahh they are simply obsessed with one single couple on the site. I laugh about them and thatā€™s it. Fortunately they are not in every topic

True. I have to stop looking at them as I have been too focused on their antics and not spreading my love like I used to. :cry:

Changed my mind as I will do more in supporting Jabs.

Have fun people. :slight_smile:

Take care my friend. Have a nice day :wink: :+1:

I did, it happened in guess which thread?? drum roll :drum: The Indira & Kostja and Jirina & Tejo topic.

Thatā€™s one of the problems though. Itā€™s that they followed the same realms that I like too. I think itā€™s suspicious that they have something to say in all the same realms that we usually frequent though. Itā€™s almost like a certain deliberance to it. Maybe Iā€™m being paranoid, but my wife pointed it out and she barely goes into the forums.

Not yet, Indira & Kostja will not be on VHTV forever and when they leave well good luck to everyone elseā€™s favorite realm topic. :joy: :sob: :sob:

Yeah well sometimes they forget which topic they are actually posting in so what does that tell you about them. :man_facepalming:

Thatā€™s because they know you can take their precious away.

the lord of the rings GIF

I have an idea, what if a problem commenter or abusing one was banned for a few days from that realm, but not the whole forum , for repeated infringements. If they keep repeating, then the ban gets a lot longer.

Thatā€™s not bad :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi all i seem to hbe very slow at getting into this debate. I was hugely surprised ( and of course flattered) ( one is always flattered to be even noticed) to be included on this list , but i thought i would just put my two pennorth ( a very small amount) into the debate. i really hate people who slag other people off. , even if you wholeheartedly disagree with the opinion. There should be nothing personal. i am probably unsuitable because i have never used the flag until today. i didnā€™t even know where it was until i just found it. Jabbath i have to apologise , i just flagged one of your very uncontroversial posts, trying it out , and then couldnā€™t see how to remove it. Much as i love this site , i seem to spend too much of my time already and i am retired so in theory have plenty of it. . I also donā€™t look at every realm nor read all the posts, although i guess if i was going to flag something, or change something, i would make sure to read a long way either side. The best thing i think is that ias i am halfway down the polling sheet it is most unlikely that i will be asked , but it has made me perhaps look at this in a slightly different way. In the past i have just tried to post on things that i thought were either beatiful ( the girls of course) or amusing. I also found that puns and some jokes do not translate well. Funny picture shots seem to be the best. Best wishes to all of you taking this election seriously.

No need to apologize buddy. Never had any problem with you. :+1: :wink:

So at the moment in lead @Bluewinner then @guvna and in third with same percentage @ed2 and @Noldus

I left the people who already said they do not want out here.

Finally RLC is conquering something on VH :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ahahahah :rofl: :rofl:

@VHTV TBH I am a bit confused about what it means to be a Forum leader / TL4 member.What are the abilities, responsibilities and restrictions for such user ?
My understanding is that someone with TL4 ranking is able to edit/remove/move/lock topics & posts but has no ability to suspend or ban other users ( which is the moderatorā€™s job ). So basically, this Role allows the user to help with keeping the forum tidy and organised but does not allow them to be a moderator. Reading the comments on this topic I can see a lot of members have assumed the Forum leaders are going to be responsible for moderation and dealing with trolls. I can understand the need for having more members with TL4 abilities, as although Jab is doing a great job when it comes to organising and cleaning up the forum, having someone/s to do the job when he is not around could prove to be helpful.
I am just concern that if there are no clear Guides/Rules and restrictions on such members these abilities can be misused to censor alternative or opposing views and lead to more chaos. as there is a risk that we end up having four TL4 members instead of one who are moving controversial posts ( or posts from members that they do not like ) to different bins.