Phones during sex

Is the sex really that bad and boring that the girls need to be on tik tok or whatever, I know for me it takes away from what I am watching, maybe its only me. But if I was one of these guys I wouldn’t be too happy about it, in all honesty I wish phones where banned in the apartment (apart from taking calls and texts) I know thats never gonna happen, but during sex… really…?

2 Likes

Guys also do that

Not saying you are wrong and I can only watch at certain times, but from what I have seen its the girls that are at it the most, its like having sex is an inconvience to them sometimes, just strange.

It like an addiction to them. It not only the girls but the boys are addicted too. I saw Marcus getting a bj from Sunny but was more interested at his phone.

Hi, sorry, but i watched forum that time, and text messages for people. While Sunny’s blowjob I’m not watched YouTube or playing in games

Ok but if I was you I would think hee I’m getting a blowjob let me lik Sunny and fuck the forum for now that come later. You know. Women comes before everything when your having sex. But thats just me.

Understand) :sunglasses::+1:

Out of interest, what were you looking for on the forums? A genuine question as I haven’t seen many participants do this and it could be interesting if you are looking for feedback or suggestions or something similar.

We feel so much feedback from people, just in answering on messages, and if we have that opportunity, so why not?) It’s interesting to us)

I’ve voiced an opinion in the past, almost like your remark, and that’s what I’ve been talking about… I mean leaving the phone on at sex time, because sex would be boring and unwanted. Someone said: We are not in a prison to control them… I laughed… and said… Guidance has become a prison!!! I support your opinion

They’re on their phones because when you’ve had sex with the same person for ages it becomes boring. Like are you people purposefully acting stupid or…? They’re fucking simply because they want to get rid of the hormones not because they still find the person they’re fucking super attractive.

I guess you don’t have a love life? I mean I have a love life for 30 years and we love each other like the first day we know each other. we have sex twice a day 7 days a week and its the best sex every time.

1 Like

They do not watch tiktok, they are checking how many viewers they have at the moment.

The idiot is all stupidity that sees people as stupid

Jesus your sex life must be awful, feel bad for you buddy…

That was yesterday and I’m guessing goldie wasn’t doing a good job because he on his phone

Lmao, i’m fucking crying, who are you kidding dude.

If the sex with your wife who you love so much was so mind-blowingly awesome like you describe you wouldn’t be visiting VHTV to leer at these Eastern European nymphets. What are you getting from them that your wife can’t give you?

But yours is great? That’s why you masturbate on here? Or are you going to claim you’re here for the intelligent conversations and insight in social and behavioural dynamics in former Soviet bloc countries?

As for you, shush… stick to fantasising about rescuing the poor damsel in distress know as Barbie from the evil, ungrateful beanpole Ken. Dirty old men in the twilight of thieir lives should find solace in whatever fantasies they concoct in their brains I always say.

haha lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: