Pesonal camming in the realms ie chaturbate ,etc

this topic is mainly for paying members but open to opinions from everyone, this is my opinion would love to hear from others …im not to keen on the idea of allowing participants to do camming , it takes away the exclusivity of paying members on the mother site , why pay if you can just sign upto the camsites for free and view for free . surely @VHTV are loosing potential paying viewers by allowing it to happen . in the end it will just mean paying members are paying exclusivly to watch participants to eat sleep and bathe

2 Likes

I, like you, thought that camming was a bit naff but as time went on i thought ok if they were not camming they would be out doing another job and we would not see them. Now a number of girls have sites like Fans and others do photo shoots for various magazines and as long as they are safe and not exploited i can not see any harm in it and it may pay better than working in Asda.

1 Like

This subject has been talked about to death. Whether you agree with it or not nothing will change…

thanx for your imput and as expected your attitude remains perpetual ,

1 Like

Hah feel free to prove me wrong. :wink:

no need to prove you wrong as i only asked for opinions , and you gave yours :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Since VHTV gives us an insight into the lives of the participants and camming is part of it for many, we have to live with it, or alternatively cancel our membership.

VHTV cannot tell participants what to do and what not to do. Camming is a kind of “profession” that they do and therefore cannot be banned.

So it doesn’t matter if you have a positive or negative attitude towards it.

1 Like

What annoys me is that in certain realms the participants move the camera equipment around therefore blocking and obscuring the VHTV camera’s. As has been discussed prior the concealment of all camera’s would be a huge step forward.