Persephone

Here is not just sex is the funny part that counts
giphy (1)

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, happening behind the scenes is becoming much more interesting than under the sheets.

2 Likes

Why do you care, are you considering marrying her ?

:thinking::face_with_peeking_eye::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As in normal life never know what happens in a house even though the couple look outside of it completely in love
PS Give them 24 hours which is usually how long it takes to sort things out

3 Likes

I should have written in my first post that I was referring to general VHTV developments.

2 Likes

At any case Members understand the situations everyone is on VHTV & every Realm hold their own story

2 Likes

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

Does anyone know what he did to his hand, or wrist, or whatever?

1 Like

Burnt himself on the hairdryer :joy::joy::joy:
Sorry that was just too tempting :innocent:

10 Likes

Sex with a view of the landscape

6 Likes

Why is he never naked? It’s such a shame.

4 Likes

Loud arguments and shouting again,this time also Mr. Art raised his voice.
it was yesterday too, Persephone started shouting something when they were both on the couch and Mr.Art rubbed her back.and a couple of hours later the cameras went dark.
Their life is like a roller coaster.

1 Like

Emotional immaturity, that would be my verdict. That’s always where jealousy comes from.

1 Like

8 Likes

from the way its wrapped up it looks like a boxer break meaning it broke the bottom part of his hand by punching something

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :fire:

7 Likes

With this girl, I don’t know if she’s that stupid or if she’s on the same wavelength as him. I don’t think she’s admitting there’s gonna be problems with him. Or maybe she’s just counting on him for the duration of the project.

1 Like

8 Likes