Persephone

Hmmm I usually only check in if there are interesting guests so I do not know. Maybe she is just away visiting relatives?

1 Like

idk but i am about to call
Magnum Pi GIF

5 Likes

Maybe she came to her senses and reconsidered his marriage proposal like a runaway bride. :smile:

3 Likes

6 Likes

If Persephone is not seen for 1-2 weeks, then I will start to worry, because it would be strange to leave a cat that she likes so much.
Mr.Art had a long video call yesterday and the cat also featured a couple of times, I assumed he was talking to Persephone.

1 Like

If she said on the video call that she wouldn’t come back until Mr. Dopehead was out of the apartment, I’m willing to give her more time. Andreza will take care of the kitten for now.

1 Like

the cat is interested in what it is.

5 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Anyone knows the platform she streaming?

1 Like

Mr.Art cut off the connections, Persephone was happy, maybe too much.

1 Like

WTF??? What happened?

1 Like

last i was it was stripchat but i never could find her just saw the icon on her phone

1 Like

I just noticed that Persephone came into the living room and Mr. Art too and Persephone was laughing hysterically for a while, and the laughter didn’t stop and she was really having fun, which was strange because I haven’t heard much of Persephone’s laughter, mostly arguing. It took a while and apparently Mr.Art took some wires from the modem? which was probably somewhere on top of the fridge and the cameras went dark.

I noticed something, Persephone has already taken off the ring, :ring: I hope she will soon become a free woman like Pinky and walks alone :dove: , I’m sure she’d be :100: happier without Mr.Hairdryer. :haircut_man:

3 Likes

Mr.Hairdryer. :joy: :joy: Persephone has already taken off the ring, :ring: I hope she will soon become a free woman like Mira, Andreza, Pinky,

5 Likes

hate to say it but this past 2 weeks has really made me rethink my rlc sub

1 Like