Persephone

Your predictions have been quite error-prone lately … :crazy_face:

Tommy … Mr. Art …

Maybe the other apartment will be online again soon … Reconciliation sex has already happened or how would you see it!

2 Likes

The last time he brought flowers it didn’t end well but…! :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ahahaha well let’s see what will happen :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :black_cat:

5 Likes

Here is the video of the proposal from a different angle :wink:

7 Likes

my man has the hook up #jealous

From what we can see this video, she said yes just because there are people, as jabbath’s said.

we can see her face,

don’t be surprised if something explodes soon…

2 Likes

I don’t have a good feeling about this. People on drugs before they go over the edge are very persuasive (I’ve seen a few of those) maybe he promised to stop. :smile: You could see he fooled her a few times. She’s probably the kind of woman who needs an idiot like that to live before he beats her up too bad. I don’t really understand their culture of life, but I guess it’s pretty normal there, a man promising and beating and a woman keeping quiet and making a happy face. Fortunately, we haven’t seen them reach this point of violence in what I consider a toxic relationship. Well, Mr. Dopehead brought useful idiots into his apartment to corner her. I think he’s a big manipulator.

1 Like

i will say this he is not the only one on some shit they both are
but i dont think she does as much as him i have only seen here up for about 26 hours but him on the other hand he is up for days and just beating his dick

So far so good. Fingers crossed! :thinking: :hugs:

5 Likes

so he went for sex and got turned and did not beg or try to change her mine i am shocked

4 Likes

10 Likes

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

What has happened here? :face_with_monocle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

there were probably injuries …

Everything else will be seen in the timeline right?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Cleaning the floor is now completely Persephone’s responsibility, the one-handed person can do nothing but jerk, which is also important.

1 Like

She’s Martha’s sister…

Figurative.

2 Likes

A Andreza está só a chorar :cry: coitada

1 Like