Persephone

It’s hard to say what happened, the apartment is completely disconnected, so you can’t get on the time line.

1 Like

Most likely Mr. Hairdryer will leave the project… :grin:

6 Likes

they probably got caught doing what they do on the loggia :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

i think thats why when she came home she was so pissed the one guest (not the lakers wannabe) took out a small jar and took a few hits

There was some fighting and argument between Persephone and Mr Art

2 Likes

The last time I saw it was when all 3 were smoking on the balcony. Is it because of today’s activity or yesterday’s activity when the argument became too physical. Persephone slapped and Mr.Art took a tight hug and calmed down the situation. Persephone was very angry and emotions got hot.

The reason is the fight.

Mr. Hairdryer, more accurately Mr. Dopehead, probably won’t be missed in that apartment and neither will his friends

4 Likes

Nobody will miss him that is for sure

5 Likes

Did persephone slap mr art ?

she got angry with the guest girl too she even kicked her out of pinky apartment but they say its only mr art she has problems also that nose candy is the main issue in this apartment all they guest is taking it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

As far as I can remember, Persephone only slapped once when they were near the balcony door and after that they were on the balcony and Mr. Art pressed Persephone against the balcony wall and held her tight for a while until she calmed down. After that they were on the balcony for a while.
Persephone is fiery and fierce when she is properly angered, the last time it was not so bad.

1 Like

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Always felt like I wanted to scrub him with bleach and CIF.

1 Like

You want to scrub him with bleach and Cum In his Face? I’m not judging…

I know you went to school long, but not regular, so let me help you out.

Church Bleach GIF by Robert E Blackmon

And

Different brand names over here. All capital letters I thought it was some abbreviation I was suposed to know… like CIM.
viss-logo-small-new-1

3 Likes

they are back

2 Likes

they both in the apartment?

1 Like

not sure i am waiting for my payment to go thought but i see her

1 Like