Persephone

well if you ever look at her belly you will see alot of loose skin and she was on a video call with him a few days ago in the bath room

they visit the loggia so much that when they finally sleep it will be for days long :joy:

was she naked? :joy:

1 Like
  • Persephone & Andreza’s view :fire: & Feeeeeet :footprints: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :100:

8 Likes

Beautiful New Guest Birdy in Shower

14 Likes

15 Likes

Gorgeous New Guest Birdy after shower

13 Likes

Persephone is now very angry and tearful, physical contact.

2 Likes

belle poitrine sa nous change des petit des autres fille vhtv … trop de petits siens …

3 Likes

the guy mr art was with is at pinky apartment now

2 Likes

so mr art came back around maybe 2am to give some party favors to pinky then left again with the guy i mentioned before at pinky apartment with the guest girl that got kicked out i believe by persephone when her & andreza came back after she saw strangers in her apartment :man_shrugging:

then she started crying again maybe they are related or something :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

15 Likes

maybe the name on this apartment will change to persephone & andreza by next week i think its leaning that way😂

1 Like

Fecharam o apartamento deles porquê? :cry:

1 Like

The apartment probably didn’t meet our community rules. We’re working on getting things sorted out and hope to have it back online soon.

6 Likes

Andreza will go to another place

5 Likes

well in the mean time can you ask if you can tell the cam site/name i only was on here for her would love to book a show

2 Likes

A Andreza e o Tommy não vão voltar? Eu subscrevi por causa deles. Será que vão para outro lugar para os conseguir ver novamente?

2 Likes

Did they get into a fight?

idk last thing i saw before my sub ran out was the 2 girls asleep in bed