People pooping

More caméra With pooping girls and boys Big Zoom :poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

get help :face_v___ting::face_v___ting:

1 Like

Who the hell wants to see people poop?

1 Like

This should be merged into the Girls Pooping thread.

1 Like

Can’t we just let the matter drop?

1 Like

as @WC_Chiffonier says there is already a topic for these things…

1 Like

English humour - too cryptic for many.

2 Likes

my mistake is that I don’t know the language and I have to translate everything… :hugs:

1 Like

You are doing well andre, there is no need to apologise at all. :+1:

1 Like

Well you are the only one ever able to fulfill what was written so at least you know about it although I don’t want to see men

You know it really doesn’t matter subscribed or not we can’t really tell if they are pooping or not. We can’t see anything and don’t know if they are actually just fooling around on their phone or just sitting there smoking a cigarette. It hard to hear or know what’s going on

Are you implying participants fake pooping just to get more views?? :open_mouth: :toilet: :poop:

1 Like

It’s called a pun, which is universal, found in almost every language and didn’t originate in the UK.

In fact, the history of the form goes back at least as far as a 7th Century BCE text about floods. Sanskrit is rich with puns, and perhaps even the source of the word itself.

Common Era and Before the Common Era are alternatives to the original Anno Domini (AD) and Before Christ (BC) notations used for the same calendar era. For example, 400 BC and 400 BCE are the same year. Likewise, 400 AD and 400 CE are also the same year. Anno Domini means the year of our lord. BC means before the birth of Christ. CE and BCE are secular versions of the more commonly known AD and BC, which have a religious connotation.

I don’t mind people pissing, and I draw the line at people s__tting, but that is just rude and insulting.

If you don’t agree with someone, that doesn’t make you right and them wrong. It just means you’re different, with different ideas, opinions and beliefs.

99fb0c2c879d5cf7267fee1a297eafd2

Or, give you the right to post it.

1 Like

Once again, that is rude, insulting and inappropriate. It’s like saying someone is crazy, or they’re an idiot or a moron, simply because they don’t have the same beliefs as you, or you disagree with them.

You seem to be a very intolerant person. It’s either your way or no way, and if anyone has a differing opinion, they’re “missing a box”, according to you.

As I said before, your opinion doesn’t make you right and someone else wrong, or as you so inappropriately put it, “missing a box”.

99fb0c2c879d5cf7267fee1a297eafd2

1 Like

ont a pas les même valeurs .allez vivre dans les toilettes.

If you are unable to have a civilized discussion, you are in the wrong place.
Keyboard warriors are not welcome here!

encore un avec une case en moins . VHTV devrait interdire les cams dans les toilettes comme RLC.