Peeing Guys

Xavier earlier today, giving us a hands free view of his ‘stand and deliver’ activity! …

6 Likes

and Dennis now had to clean up the mess… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No that had nothing to do with Xavier, his aim was actually perfectly fine AND he himself used (on the toilet) what looked like a cleaning spray afterwards anyway. What Dennis was doing was just a general clean up of the place.

3 Likes

Tristan

7 Likes

Now how about THAT for THE ultimate way of connecting with the people he knew were watching him and who love him so much.

1 Like

3 Likes

Samat over at Artem’s…

6 Likes

Flora’s apartment.

4 Likes

and Dennis :drooling_face:

5 Likes

That’s gorgeous Eren. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He is very sexy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tristan

5 Likes

At Vincent & Jovanna

1 Like

These images are NOT in on the right page. They have nothing to do with the topic.

1 Like

It kind of is on topic, it’s not very explicite views, but if you are like me, who love the small details of real life, you might find it interesting. There is a big round stain right where he was laying, and it wasn’t there before he turned over on that side. He must have peed in his leather pants.

1 Like

Well if it’s real leather, I was thinking it was more likely to be sweat. Anyway, never mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweat stain in a perfect circle around his butt, nothing at all in the torso area.

1 Like

Edrym in his bathroom this morning. I can’t decide if this is officially a new camera position or if it’s just slipped down. Either way, I am not complaining!!!

4 Likes

No-one moved the camera it’s been slowly slipping down all day.

1 Like