Peeing Guys

I had been thinking we had lost the relevant (to this topic) view from this camera but as it turns out, that’s thankfully not true, as Edrym is demonstrating. If you look VERY carefully here, you can see what I mean…

4 Likes

Isidor gave us this, this morning…

4 Likes

So hot, nice view. Thank for share it!

1 Like

Guest boy at Muriel’s apartment. He likes pee in the sink.

:fire:

5 Likes

My pleasure. I quite enjoyed watching that scene.

For the record, it’s not actually a fetish for me (I certainly respect those for whom it is) but it’s something I have never objected to watching and sometimes I find it quite satisfying doing so. Hopefully that makes sense! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pasha shows Edrym his new trick :laughing:

3 Likes

I do hope he was a good aim. If not, Edrym might not have been too happy…depending where it ended up!!!

1 Like

9 Likes

3 Likes

Yuri and Leonid :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the caps! Unfortunately they left the project and the cams are now offline, I wanted to view the duo shower before it left the timeline but too late now lol

1 Like

I saved the duo shower

2 Likes

So awesome! You are the best!

1 Like

I wonder if the answer to an obvious problem here (Cere’s bathroom), would be more mirrors. Assuming of course, the camera angle isn’t going to change…

3 Likes

If a second camera was added in the shower as we never see the guys cock when they shower as they always shower with their ass facing us. The camera if added could show them peeing.

1 Like

Well yes, that would certainly solve things (2 things) for sure.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Fomgosha (Egor) :call_me_hand: :heart:

4 Likes

Is there a need to fill the latest uploads with Guys having a piss???

1 Like

4 Likes