Peeing Guys

why is VHTV saving videos of guys peeing in the sink ,I know a lot like to see peeing , its just not good ,they have a toilet do they not know how to use it

Some really weird fetish. :joy:

One comment on this. I have been known to pee sitting down or in the sink (but it is thoroughly cleaned afterwards!)

It’s because when I have anything approaching an erection and peeing down into a toilet, it simply goes everywhere like a spraygun! Maybe that explains why some guys do it as of course we usually see them in sexual situations

Watching is weird though - takes all sorts I suppose

1 Like

no i not taking that ,they got no manners ,more and are doing this ,

I want the black box removed anyway. I’m not just thinking of guys peeing, but the black box is in the way for alot of other things too.

Prescott

7 Likes

He has a beautiful cock.

7 Likes

Alisher

3 Likes

Haven’t seen much lately not sure what apts shows it now.

Probably the bathroom cam at Goldie’s apartment.

It recently had to be glued down and got tilted down slightly during the process.

Kristoff:

3 Likes

Thanks wish we had more apts that showed it.

Guest at Goldie’s Apartment - 11th November 2022

He stares deeply into your soul near the end :flushed:

7 Likes

Poppy

5 Likes

Hope he hit the toilet bowl. Staring at your smartphone while peeing can go wrong… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Now the camera is moved to the original position so we can’t see anything now again. :cry:

The camera fell down and Goldie glued it back on the wall today and I contacted support to notify Goldie to adjust it so less of the wall on the right was shown on the screen. You can contact support below to notify her to tilt down the camera to where perhaps the sink drain becomes visible as well as mentioning any other apartment camera’s you think could have their angle adjusted.

Yes i know how the support system works.

What a handsome fellow he is! As for the staring at us, well THAT was quite an experience (and not a particularly unpleasant one actually), I must say.