Peeing Guys

Not much into that particular fetish but it would be a lot more interesting than just peeing in the toilet… :joy:

self-pissing is alright too. though some of the videos I watch I get very nervous about the proximity of power sockets to the piss streams. Sort of takes the shine off it. There’s a guy drives round in his van somewhere in your part of the world, pissing himself as he drives. that worries me too. The bill for valeting that all the time. not to mention the reckless driving. The autobahns aren’t safe.

Let’s hope they have working RCD then :joy:

Now we are at the point where I can’t follow any longer… Why? He can stop and piss at least in a bottle :roll_eyes:

I never heard about an accident due to reckless driving because the guy had to pee. There are toilets at least every 50km here on Autobahn…

i think it’s the dare, being seen doing it by other drivers passing him, he videos it and puts it on prrnhub or xtube. form of exhibitionism. loads of people are doing it. one guy deliberately pisses himself in MacDonalds while seated at the table. which makes you wonder about whether a takeaway is the best option. :grin: definitey off to bed now. night.

Guys dare to do something like that while I am having a meal at a restaurant, well lets say it might be the last piss he takes.

and then you slip on the puddle and suddenly you’re i___________y into water sports … :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Would Kazantip-house consider adjusting the 1st floor toilet cam #17 down so we can see the guys peeing?

I would like if they would lower it.

I think removing the black box on the other camera is a better solution.

3 Likes

Pay attention to where he put the bottle. It’s still there. Let’s see when someone takes a thirsty swig … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So many of these Men love peeing in random places. :rofl:

Kazantip-House:

4 Likes

Benjamin:

bandicam 2022-02-24 13-34-35-842 bandicam 2022-02-24 13-34-37-162 bandicam 2022-02-24 13-34-41-165

4 Likes

5 Likes

I changed the title as peeing boys is too creepy…!!!

1 Like

Kazantip House!

4 Likes

unfortunately they moved up the camera and now is very difficult to watch guys peeing at #kazantip-house :frowning:

3 Likes

no, if you remove the black box you will see guys peeing from the back, that means you see nothing!

they just should lowering the toilet cam#17 just a bit more so we can back watch the guys peeing at #kazantip-house

1 Like