Peeing girls

If you had your cellphone you could be posting the video :rofl:

1 Like

Instead of whining in here, you guys should try to go out there and help me looking.

7 Likes

Well, this discusion is interesting. Seeing a girl sitting on a toilet always tuns me on. It is one of my favourites, but never if the girl don’t like to have someone watching her like that.

It is always the girls choice, but it should not be blocked out at all times like happens at this site.

Maybe an interesting thought: Ask the girls if there camn be a camera in the bathroom facing the toilet, If they agree, then this cams can be an additional payes account for those who like to see this, and some of the additional fee this generates should go to the girls who participate. This couls also include the boys, but in them i’m not realy interested, sorry :wink:

Bottom line: dont rule out toilet cams as is now the default, at least it should be open for discussion also with the tennants and the users here. Who dont like to see a peeing girl, just dont watch those cams and leave the others their pleasure with it.

3 Likes

This is a perfect picture, I wish to be inside that bathtube now. I understand you are searching for more of these, wish I had some for you but since i cannot afford to have a payed account all days, i don’t have. Usually December I have some free days at the office, I pay me a month account and visit the site. This year I am planning also, maybe if i can find some scenes like tour picture. if so, Ill try to inform here like you asked.

2 Likes

Problem with that is most people won’t think like that if someone sees someone pissing for example instead like you said that they don’t watch it they will scream and shout and want it to stop and be removed and so on. Most people who doesn’t like something will complain and if they don’t like it then you can bet they will make you not like it also and so get their way.

1 Like

BlockquoteMost people who doesn’t like something will complain and if they don’t like it then you can bet they will make you not like it also and so get their way.

Yeah that’s indeed the problem. People don’t like things one antother likes, and then try to convince everybody that thing is stupid, including the one who does likes those things.

The whole mather is, these people dont like toilet cams. The fact one another does like those cams is not important to them. It seems they like to tell us what we have to apreciate and what not to, because they want us to.

Fact is that they outnumbers the ones who like those cams, so the site is listening to them and block every toiletcam or covers the eventually vissible toilet with black blocks.

@Marcie i think i might have been lynched if i had brought out my phone!!

They say guys have poor aim, but she even missed the bathtub.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you Ed i had missed that

8 Likes

8 Likes

what tine frame was this? couldn’t find on timeline

1 Like

Look at 23:13:00

either the date or time is wrong. its only 22:57 on 11/11 now and the date on pic said 11/11 or it was taken on 11/10

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t3: Of course it happenen on the 10th, when I said 23:13 I meant the only 23:13 that was on the timeline then, because I can’t post pictures from the future, can I? It is too late to catch it on the timeline now, but it was requested to the archives, so maybe you can watch it there soon.

1 Like

Жаль у Декстера не видно туалета :frowning: Там девочки каждые 15 минут от пива бегали в туалет :frowning:

2 Likes

Going together, holding hands.

5 Likes

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm65/cam112?timestamp=1636734253

Interesting! Thanks alot! Feel free to contribute if you see something again.

3 Likes