Peeing girls

Thats really classy !!! Getting out of the bath to have a pee.

1 Like
1 Like

Big thanks, @maglew!

Rachel & Ross - #606 by carlos found

I already posted it here several days ago :point_down:t3:

6 Likes

@ed2

1 Like

c’est vrai que c’est exitant de voir les filles fairent pipi, ce serait cool .

I saw that, and thought it was kind of hot. Atleast the fact that she pulled down her jeans and pissed on stage. I’m not really into the “watersports” and pissing on other people thing.

2 Likes

At least that guy had a fantastic view on her pussy untill she starts to pee :slight_smile: Lucky guy although the way he could see her pee was somewhat extreme.

1 Like

@ed2 look June & Jaro - #87 by Life

1 Like

please post more :wink: unfortunately all (except recorded) material is gone in 24h. I liked the feature in RLC to review the last 7 days

1 Like

arina-shower

7 Likes

Gotta say I have no interest in watching anyone relieve themselves

Then just don’t watch that cam. The choice to watch the cam while somebody is peeing, is yours!

2 Likes

Tell me something, since you started all this thing about wanting the toilet cams being visible, has VHTV or any of the tenants agreed to the demands?

The discussion "Should toiletcams be banned"as well as “peeing girls” are NOT started by me.

To answer: yes, they reacted. You can read it yourself in the threads. In common: it is not banned. But the tennants need to agree with it. Well, some of them avoid the toilet and use the bath for taking a leak, even girls using the lavatory have been seen already. Maybe thats the answer.

But lets stop the discussion, because we have already said enough about it don’t you think? before anyone starts te become personal again, No need for that.

Peepo52, a comment from you to me wasn’t necessary because I care nothing about you or your opinion

1 Like

But you were interested enough to click on this thread.

1 Like

10 Likes