Arina

Pasha & Arina new +7 participants they were guests previously at Bona & Isabelle’s Apartment

2023-11-27: Rejoined as realm93
2023-11-29: Realm number changed to realm65
2024-02-29: Pashas name removed

8 Likes

Infact i believe Ben is Pasha’s new name

4 Likes

I wonder why sometimes they keep the names given by the moment operators and sometimes they don’t. Bono and Isabelle kept their fan given names but then Caleb became Luchik when he got his own place.

3 Likes

yeah its strange

2 Likes

If you were on a site wouldn’t you want to pick your own name? I would. The interaction between the site and the audience ruins the mystique of so much. It’s not voyeurism it’s collaborationism.

3 Likes

already have guests Bono & Isabelle

1 Like

i would definitely like to pick my own name

5 Likes

So just checking Pasha (I am still calling him that for now) is a full participant now? If so, all I can say is YAY, how wonderful!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah hes radion now

3 Likes

I would too, the only problem is now he is listed under two different names in the archive, Pasha and Radion (three if you count as “Guest”). So searching by name does not bring up all the videos he would be in. Not the end of the world but still a little bit of a pain.

1 Like

maybe moments operators can put all his stuff together under one name

1 Like

I am going to have to get used that new name…not sure I like it but I do like him (very much) and respect him if HE was involved in the naming.

2 Likes

yeah im not sure participants have a say in the name i think vhtv picks

1 Like

Sometimes they like the name others they prefer other name as they have that option

1 Like

I have heard it said that it is a combination of the participant and their manager(s) that do it.

1 Like

well if thats the case least they have some say thats a good thing

1 Like

Apartment is now Pasha & Arina.

@Samoan_Warewolf @jabbath1987 @VHTV can one of you edit the thread title?

1 Like

there you go

1 Like

Oh OK, so it’s all changed…wow!

5 Likes

Thank you.

It’s great that he’s Pasha again. It would have took some time to get used to calling him something else.

3 Likes