Arina

just as we were talking about the name change he goes back to pasha lmao

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah to me, Radion sounded like either a chemical element (Radium) or…a washing powder! :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a feeling the manager or Charly the IT guy for the +7 apartments must read the forums. This isn’t the first time a suggestion made in the forums has resulted in a change in the apartments.

2 Likes

yes i agree

3 Likes

No it was me. I asked Kaya from support if they could keep their original names.

I think that whoever at VHTV chose the names Radion & Emma didn’t know they already had unofficial names.

2 Likes

im glad you did good job brother

3 Likes

Of course they do… manager and even people from that crew have account her

How do you think it come that piss on cams show started :joy:

2 Likes

In that case, thank you Stanley, for getting involved in that change.

3 Likes

Thanks! It would have gotten confusing with new names

2 Likes

Stanley is very helpful on alot of subjects

3 Likes

vhtv just keeps getting better. another +7 with Pasha and a unattractive girl I guess that’s all they got to offer quantity or quality. Very sad! after all these years I think its time to not re-new my subscription!

2 Likes

I really am looking forward to seeing what this new apartment and it’s (now quite familiar) occupants bring to the project. :wink:

1 Like

yes and another thing we now now is tristan & Siora & Artem and Bono & Isabelle and Pasha & Arina are all less than 10 minutes away from each other so id imagine a lot of visits and maybe parties

2 Likes

Well yes in theory. I certainly hope so, in practice too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arina is actually pretty good looking without the glasses go watch the video were her and pasha had sex she has a great body very good boobs

1 Like

First Visitors

4 Likes

I remember that and eagerly looking forward to more :yum:

It has been done :wink:

2 Likes

I thought Arina got a lot of positive comments when she was guesting at Bono’s.

3 Likes