Party House

Meanwhile you can watch her in loop here on her first shower :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wooooow, I hadn’t seen that, I almost never watch the replays, thanks

1 Like

2 Likes

These are some nipples. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Will there finally be a party here tonight?? :thinking:

Guests visiting. One of the hall cams is gone from the list.

Thats obviously why we couldn’t see the party going on !

Party House really living up to their name! :partying_face:

1 Like

You were obviously too late to the party.

1 Like

Nope, my pic is time stamped after yours. :wink:

I’m not sure what everyone is complaining about because of all the parties in the other apartments there isn’t much difference. I’m just curious what does everyone here expect to see from this apartment is it.

Wild sex orgies in all the rooms 24/7 Everyday guests visiting the apartment or what.

Everyone is daily complaining about something i just do not understand. If you don’t like the apartment then you can go elsewhere.

No complaints, I thought it was great they were having a s_____r party! :partying_face: :s___ping: :zzz:

What is he saying to the camera?

Translation from Say Hi. So no guarantees here:

This topic is so damn bad for me. But it (will) change me for the better. What kind of grace is there? It is like I am shorter than this stream myself. I am shorter than that crap. Damn it. We have to clean up (unclear) in short. We live a fuck ass (life) making content for you. If I am gets screwed I am not qualified for saying that. I fucking love you all but I do not know what the hell of content you want. I did not know how to hell (unclear) Fuck it, I think it’s better to try harder. Damn, let’s see how it will be, but we’ll fuck it, I answer.

Text in brackets I added myself as I thought it makes sense.

Well personally me i think they should keep doing what they are doing as for everyone else they keep mentioning party so in terms of what party they actually want i do not know.

1 Like

I do not know. He sounds not happy to me for sure. I do not get why they cramp them all together when the people are clearly not the people who make hot parties the majority of VHTV audience expects them? Wouldn’t it be better to make separate apartments for the people there? They have an urge to live up to something they are clearly not made for…

1 Like

Sometime everyone in one house can be worse than one apartment for each but it would be up to them. I don’t know was it VHTV who named it Party House or them but not sure what everyone here wants in terms of a party house.

1 Like

they didnt choose this name… i dont know who choose name of realms… look at name of new realms… :sweat_smile: by the way girls over here are beautiful… :heart_eyes:

The manager chooses the name…