Party House

Show me that rule? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

If you want to go down that line then on VHTV Kira from Nina & Kira should be renamed as there was already a Kira on this platform before her. But in the grand scheme of things it doesnā€™t matter what they are called.

Well if we are going down thar road then all the millions of Kiraā€™s in the world need to change there name also.

Million kiraā€™s on road bro but only 2 kiraā€™s are participantsā€¦but by taking your suggestion seriously we can change there name as one Kira is Kira and second one is keeraā€¦is it good??

My point was who gives a fuck because i could have a sister called Kira and someone in the family next door could have someone named Kira. I honestly donā€™t care if all apartments on VHTV has a Kira.

1 Like

Yes i understandā€¦ We should change the name

What about my suggestion??

No we shouldnā€™t

Just to remember what you wrote 4 days ago :

• Kiras name is not the girl who left as participant. Apparently a guy (Most likely the one we named Anders) calls himself Kira now. Support is working on convincing him that this is a stupid idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

But however with Santa/Santos and Petra/Petula you were more strict. Not you personally , but about the ā€œrulesā€

It doesnā€™t really matter to me what you call them. For all I care, you could name them all, male, female, guests and participants, ā€˜Clodhopperā€™.

But, in the past, when Iā€™ve suggested names, I was told at least twice, by you, thereā€™s already someone with that name or there was a former participant with that name.

I think the difference is the participant naming themselves rather than a viewer.

1 Like

Sure, but I only meant when we name them.

What happened to the partyhouse?

Itā€™s no longer on the list, and not indicated as blackout or similar.

Just refreshed and goneā€¦

See Ya Running GIF by Peexeo

Does that mean, itā€™s goneā€¦gone,

or will it be back?

I will ask. No idea.

Hidden due to rules v_______nā€¦

Maybe having a party :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It will come back on Jan 7th and they will all be lying there exhausted saying ā€˜ā€˜What a partyā€™ā€™

And it would be better to stay like that, because what is even the point for this place to be back online;

1 Like