Party Girls

I got bored this afternoon and decided , after watching the party at H & Ms last night, to make a list of my favourite party girls. Of course when i started thinking about it i had to say to myself what sort of party are we going to ? i ended up with an all encompassing list of my favourite girls and the sort of party i would take them to. I would be interested in your comments or suggestions . Don’t get me wrong some of these girls i would be delighted to take absolutely anywhere, Mira Kristikrabs Melissa for example .

Girls i would take to a family party ( mainly to meet Dad). Kristikrabs, Freya, Sunny, Rachel, Schyler and from a long list of past flat dwellers Isa .

Girls i would take to a formal dinner party Mira Capo Lola Syuri and from the past Piper

Girls i would take to a regular party , hoping that they might liven it up a little Marica Anna ( although not often seen nowadays) and from the past Krista and Melissa

Girls that would appreciate an orgy. Lilo Ambar Demira Claudia and back again Annika and from the past Bonny

Girls that i would most appreciate for a one on one party at home. Flora Tessa Milans Kataleya and from the past Clara ( who almost made the dinnerparty list)

and last but not least - just difficult to judge, and i would really like to see a lot more of Felicia, Savannah, Rebel, Nari Debbie Montana and of course from the past - i would never ever leave out Bertha. She also could probably have got into just about any of the above lists . What do you think guys. Have i got any wrong or missed anybody important out.