Participants reading books?

This one was easy, that’s obviously “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” by C. S. Lewis.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it is a generational trait or a by product of the digital age, but I haven’t seen many books or even newspapers in the various realms. I do appreciate that in a lot of apartments there is a lack of space for such bulky furniture as book cases. Also as has been mentioned before do participants read via an app on their electronic devices.

2 Likes

Wow, Ayn Rand! Amelie is doing some pretty serious reading there.

1 Like

Could be a bit of both, perhaps with some dynamics in it. I travel quite a bit by train, and I see young people reading books ever so often. Granted, most are on their phones, but the young ones are still reading books.

1 Like

That comment does make a lot of sense as well. :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Amelie has started on a new book.

And here’s the front, if that can be identified.

3 Likes

It says " The kingdom of thorns and roses"

2 Likes

Thank you for the info, John. The name of the book in English is “A Court of Thorns and Roses”, and it is the first book in an ongoing series by American fantasy author Sarah J. Maas

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Amelie

4 Likes

Libra

3 Likes

Amelie

2 Likes

3 Likes

Azul

1 Like

Pearl

3 Likes

Pearl

4 Likes

Azul again

The book is Damian, by the Venzuelian author Alex Mirez.

3 Likes

Amelie is by far the one I have seen with a book the most times. I have criticized her on more than one occasion for her clickbait, but I recognize that she is on a higher level than the vast majority of girls who appear on VHT in many aspects, she is not just a pretty girl, she is attractive and has class. Well, I’m going to leave it alone because I already look like Algeciras :rofl:

2 Likes

A dark and perverse secret?
curiosity-curious

4 Likes

Well, you never know when it comes to VHTV participants :smile:

Or forum members, for that matter :joy:

3 Likes