Participants nude in (semi)public on cams / Shameless, slutty girls wanted :p

Another question is, wether public is forbidden or if actors don’t like. As we are nudists, my girl friend and I will go naked on my balcony also. During summer times we fucked on the balcony already also. And we love it. Therefor I am wondering, why there is no sex on the loggia.

1 Like

There was sex on the loggia in apartments already. Even sex in pools happened. There are people who do not care if others see them and others are bit more shy. Misty and Lisa for example always went out on the glass loggia naked…

Thanks für reply. Maybe I choosed the wrong apartments so far. It’s good to know, that there are people in apartments who do not care if others seen them, because we also love this.

1 Like

Yes I also like such people. But regarding shameless and slutty girls we are i some kind of dry phase at te moment. Last thinh I saw were guest girls Faye and Alana swimming topless in the pool which can be seen by neighbors

@clemens66675 Here are some examples:

Oh thanks, so kind of you. Don’t know what you think about, but I like to have public sex. It brings an attractive change into sex life and the kick of being caught or watched

2 Likes

For sure a turn on. However never did it fully public :stuck_out_tongue:

But for sure like Trixie & Leah, already. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Beside the balcony I fucked at the beach and at lakes. Of corse not the middle of a crowded strand, but if one really likes to watch it one could. If you did not try yet, you have to. It really turns on.

1 Like

It is really a pity, that regarding shameless and slutty girls you are in some kind of dry phase at te moment.

1 Like

Is it okay for you to do a extra topic on that? So we do not confuse the talk about bathroom cams? I will make one okay?

1 Like

Alexandra never knew any shame: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes especiall now in summer. No good girls for that in sight… :unamused:

Alana in sight of neighbors

Aarron with whom she was associated at one point had a similar idea. I have fond memories of seeing him walking or lounging around without a stitch on! I miss him, I must confess.

I do not like him. He beat up his gf Minnie in Sergio place lately…

Oh? I wasn’t aware of that! I wonder if that was why he left. Haven’t seen him for quite some time. I think the last time was as a guest at a party.

He visited last week. With Minnie. And beat her up. But was not the first time he did it

We also use our terrace a lot :smiley:

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes