[OVER] 💬 VHTV Forum Activity Giveaway!

:gift: Get FREE Subscriptions by participating in VHTV Forum. The rules are simple:

• Be active
  • Contribute, don’t flood.
  • Staff, Operators, Participants are not eligible to participate in this giveaway
  • Follow Forum Guidelines

:checkered_flag: The results for this particular round will be announced on 2024-03-20T00:00:00Z

There are several tiers for you to win:

1. First 5% most active members will get 7 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +7 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)
  2. Next 6% to 10% most active members will get 4 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +4 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)
  3. Next 10% to 25% most active members will get 2 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +2 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)

:fire: Good luck!

P.S.

It’s been a while since we did something like that. Back in 2021-2022 this was made to motivate people to explore & comment at VHTV Forum, giving it a life which evolved into millions of monthly page views here, active community core, thousands of new & interesting posts per day. One would say such things are not necessary for us, but isn’t it just fun?

16 Likes

oh dear…that actually challenges some people to spam posts, no matter how useful they are…
Let’s see if you do yourself a favor with this

2 Likes

We consider it as the beginning of spammers ban season :slight_smile:

:oncoming_police_car: Please do report spammy posts, we will react correspondingly.

11 Likes

Verstehe dass nicht so genau . Hier in diesem Topic aktiv sein oder generell im Forum ?

1 Like

The goal is to be active in general at the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong but I saw the activities in forums already picking up lately in the more active places. I can’t imagine there will be more posts in the places where simply is nothing to talk about.
So let’s see if the contest will really lead to more activities which will bring a benefit for users or people will simply post for the sake of posting. I am skeptical but will be happy to be proven wrong.

8 Likes

And this weekend i go on Holiday to Bali. Will be very difficult for me to chose between behind my laptop or phone on the Forum or enjoying my time there :wink: Good luck everyone. :hugs:

8 Likes

Enjoy your vacation.

4 Likes

I agree, and VHTV Forum shows healthy stats in all terms, but let it be a good chance for newcomers to get used to this space and for them to hopefully find a new digital place to stay :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

However, these forum activities should have a purpose and not just take place to post as much as possible. :thinking:

Or have I misunderstood it now? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I can think of realms where nothing has been posted for days except images

4 Likes

Do It Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog

7 Likes

can senile old geezers play this game . but you got to remember we work in spurts and bouts , we comment for an hour and sleep for six hours then comment for an hour and sleep for 4 hours , fortunately im a chatty fuka ,so i stand a chance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

15 Likes

I’m just making sure my activity on here is perfect with everyone :hugs:

4 Likes

Am I the only one feeling we need a report reason of being too polite?

Serious Not Funny GIF by South Park

[1]

1. Of course it’s a joke ↩︎

4 Likes

Ohhhh tendría que haberse iniciado el mes pasado que estuve más activa jajaja

3 Likes

Good luck for everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But you have to post one male picture a day to stay in the game … :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

they do and i will send the boys round :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl: :rofl:
0A_FWG

4 Likes