[OVER] VHTV Best Apartment Poll #28

:point_right: Choose your best apartment. There are UP TO 3 possible options. Re-vote anytime. Time is limited.

:gift: We will reward those who take part into this poll by random distribution of Free VHTV Coins/Days

Any Standard/Premium/TL2+[1] viewer can vote and re-vote for up to 3 apartments anytime until 2023-03-27T00:00:00Z

0 voters

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can re-vote anytime for other set of 3 until 2023-03-27T00:00:00Z
  • Only Standard & Premium subscribers are eligible to vote. Subscribe anytime before 2023-03-26T23:45:00Z to take part. This Poll is also open to Trust Level 2+ Forum Members.
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote. Though they can technically take part into the poll, their votes will be excluded after the Poll is over.
  • No losing apartments here, we donā€™t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • This poll contains apartments being online by the time it started. No changes to the Poll are possible.
  • Click here to see previous VHTV polls.

P.S. Are you Premium or Standard Viewer and canā€™t vote? Refresh the page.

1. VHTV Forum Trust Level 2 and higher ā†©ļøŽ

3 Likes

Fireworks Out Of Date GIF

2 Likes

Sollten wieder Mira &henry gewinnen dann ist die Umfrage manipuliert :laughing:

3 Likes

So schlecht wie diese Jahr war vhtv noch nie

1 Like

gib DIR recht ich persƶnlich finde es sind fĆ¼r mein geschmack zuviele wohnungen gegangen die ich schaute und guter ersatz kamm NOCH nicht !!!

2 Likes

kƶnnte man denn nicht eine umfrage starten welche 3 wohnungen man am schlechtesten findet ?
wenn man schon fragt welche man am liebsten schaut !!!

3 Likes

You can start your own Poll in any topic, this feature is available to anyone

aber wenn das Projekt Team die umfrage starte sieht es vertrauens wĆ¼rdiger aus
und VHTV sieht gleich wie es um die Apartments aus schaut *denkt

Well, we stated before that we do not oust the apartments based on viewers decision. Thatā€™s why there will be no Worst apartment poll by us here. You are free to go with it, though. Every apartment is free to connect to VHTV, every apartment is free to disconnect. We provide free market conditions within VHTV, nobody is locked. Thatā€™s why we have seasonal subscribers, who come and stay with us for some time and drop off when they are not satisfied with current state of content. For each their own, basically.

I donā€™t think we need to cultivate such negativity

Thanks to VHTV for running these giveaways

2 Likes

Thatā€™s okay. I eat negativity for breakfast every morning :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh I was thinking on behalf of the lovely participants :wink:

2 Likes

entschuldigung muƟt lachen weil wenn ich das best apartment habe habe ich auch das shlechtest mit den wenigen stimmen ist nur ein frage der sichtweise

1 Like

@jabbath1987 @VHTV I think their a typo or mistake right here Subscribe anytime before March 26 2027
Should 2027 be 2023 instead :joy:

2 Likes

But, when that is said. I am actually very glad that Faye still is a part of the project. To get that said once and for all.

wenn jemand weiss wo Fahe gerade als Gast ist mitte meldet euch e-mail adresse
Personal data removed

Please do never share personal data in public

entschudige weisst du wo Faye gerade ist wĆ¼rde mich freuen wenn du auch mal schaust danke und das mit den besten wohnungen hast du recht viel mist dabei und Vht wird immer schlechter geht schon bei informationen an

Hmm, Iā€™ve started eating those too. Takes some getting used to, a bit chewy.

They are OK though, if drenched in moany milk! :slight_smile:

1 Like